Girl who may marry a yardie banned from drinking.

streets.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
i didnt know there were yardies in yorkshire
trust theres alot...especially in HUD swear place is over run with foul mouthed lighties as a resultdoesnt actually mention yardies in the article.

Guest Esquilax
knowing the press they probably scattered a bin bag on her steps themselves for the effectEither way i know she needs some positive guidance in whats shes calling life
this annoyed me

Guest Esquilax
knowing the press they probably scattered a bin bag on her steps themselves for the effectEither way i know she needs some positive guidance in whats shes calling life
this annoyed me
how comes
is it not possible that perhaps the press dont take every possible effort to exaggerate their stories? maybe this cunts stairs really are that foul.also, she is a helper at a childrens art class, she is around youth while she is this state, ergo, she is in a position to GIVE the 'positive' guidance.some people are lost causes.

Guest PROFIT2
this annoyed me
how comes
is it not possible that perhaps the press dont take every possible effort to exaggerate their stories? maybe this cunts stairs really are that foul.also, she is a helper at a childrens art class, she is around youth while she is this state, ergo, she is in a position to GIVE the 'positive' guidance.some people are lost causes.
/the girls a tramp so her stairs are dirty...like your gonna let some c*nt journalist scatter sh*t on your stairs lol

Note:that all these convictions are against her whilst under the influence of alcohol. Obviously she is sober while helping out children - Maybe just maybe shes actually good at what she does and the booze is clearly influencing her in negative ways when shes outwith the centre.