Man dem who smoke work (all junkies)

The Somalian

Obviosuly in my time I know guys who smoke crack and dont chat to them no morebut i found out some news i never wanted to hear yesterday two youngers are bang on that devil drugnow im gonna wash my hands of them i had suspicions from time when i see my man in the pouring rain and asking me to come play football with him in the park at 10pm at nightim just upset coz i dont know why people stay away from this c*nt drugeveryone can buy the albums of people who glorify shottin the ting but in reflection you dont see the suffering etcwhat u lot think about these drugs? from the people who supply it to the guys that smoke it to the guys who shot it thinking its the easy option in life

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good topic..i think its soley down to self asteem and mindset cus at one point i smoked a stone with some twats and from then i cuda carried on and in my mind i wuda but 22's i was saved and things started looking up and so i neva looked backed........

good topic..i think its soley down to self asteem and mindset cus at one point i smoked a stone with some twats and from then i cuda carried on and in my mind i wuda but 22's i was saved and things started looking up and so i neva looked backed........
so u were once a crack fiend or u just tried it the once

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Relevance?

only once, buzz was amazing though

I know a girl who's been sniffing for quite a while now, you'd never imagine she's on it from how she looks though. Her family's well off and she got into it during boarding school. In her case I think she can handle and control her addiction it if there is such thing.
snorting cocaine and smoking crack are two completely different thingsu can sniff regularly and still maintain a normal life-style, u CANNOT do this with crack

speaking from experience init jas lol
nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1but, a lot of my older brothers m8s are on it and they all appear like normal members of society obviously there will b affects i dnt see, but they can go to work pay there bills and look after there children, a crack addict could no do this

It shames me to no end, to feed poison to those who could very well be my kinBut where theres demand, someone will supply, so I feed them their needs at the same time cry..
I know a girl who's been sniffing for quite a while now, you'd never imagine she's on it from how she looks though. Her family's well off and she got into it during boarding school. In her case I think she can handle and control her addiction it if there is such thing.
snorting cocaine and smoking crack are two completely different thingsu can sniff regularly and still maintain a normal life-style, u CANNOT do this with crack

nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1but, a lot of my older brothers m8s are on it and they all appear like normal members of society obviously there will b affects i dnt see, but they can go to work pay there bills and look after there children, a crack addict could no do this
and u called her a nittyu nitty

and u called her a nittyu nitty/i kno crack heads that can do this and are doing this bruvva but den again i come from the mecca of white
----------------Now playing: DJ FYBAR - UK FUNKY SESSIONS.

Guest Triple XXX
nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1
dnt see hw u can blast one drug n praise anotherthat jus doesnt make sense to me

Guest Triple XXX

dnt matter what u smoke or sniff of swallowits still drugsyea some r worse than others but im sure one smoke of crack is the same as a couple rounds of MD

nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1
dnt see hw u can blast one drug n praise anotherthat jus doesnt make sense to me
How does it not make sense?
it just doesnt weed comes from the groundwithout the sun dirt and water it wudnt be madecracks notcokemdizzleall nitty drugs we shot and pray none of us samplesimple

and u called her a nittyu nitty/i kno crack heads that can do this and are doing this bruvva but den again i come from the mecca of white
----------------Now playing: DJ FYBAR - UK FUNKY SESSIONS.
Boy, I have never seen a stable crackhead, Yeah they may seem fine at the start but give it a short space of time and you will see a major difference in appearance, the way they act, lifestyle etc etc etc it is just not possible to maintain.I have known normal guys, guys who I could talk on the level on a day to day basis but are now in the gutters of life, it's a mad cycle...But yeah what Guantanamo said, someone is gonna feed the addiction so the blame can't just fall on dealers.

only once, buzz was amazing though
true

dnt matter what u smoke or sniff of swallowits still drugsyea some r worse than others but im sure one smoke of crack is the same as a couple rounds of MD
It's all drugs in the way users can relate to the addiction, downfalls and upliftsbut crack, heroin are on another level, lol if you think crack addicts want to take crack.simple reason why we have class a drugs, class b drugs etc etc
How does it not make sense?
it just doesnt weed comes from the groundwithout the sun dirt and water it wudnt be madecracks notcokemdizzleall nitty drugs we shot and pray none of us samplesimple
lol, I seriously don't understand what you are talking about...

There is actually the difference between a crack head and somebody who smokes it occassionaly.most of the dealers shotting rocks end up smoking that sh*t ina spliff at one point in there life time, and those who realise that smoking that sh*t ina spliff is a waste of a rock, its like diluted affect and those who give in to curiosity will pipe it on a gauze low the tin foil and ash!Each to there own, I Understand what sex pistol is saying though about the weakness etc. I actually dont have a problem with dealers as such, because they are only selling something to a consummer who knows the risks and i personally feel peados should serve longer than dealers. I understand the attraction of the drug though not one person who has smoked that sh*t would be being honest by saying its sh*t, then 1 u either were smoking sh*t crack or u didnt know how to smoke and inhale in the first place. The sh*t is amazing and only those who have smoked it will understand that, but its a drug it can become addictive and if you let it rule your life could potentially ruin it. Im honest so i aint going to lie to somebody who asks me a question.