Man dem who smoke work (all junkies)

The Somalian

speaking from experience init jas lol
nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1but, a lot of my older brothers m8s are on it and they all appear like normal members of society obviously there will b affects i dnt see, but they can go to work pay there bills and look after there children, a crack addict could no do this
and u called her a nittyu nitty/i kno crack heads that can do this and are doing this bruvva but den again i come from the mecca of white
----------------Now playing: DJ FYBAR - UK FUNKY SESSIONS.
dnt matter what u smoke or sniff of swallowits still drugsyea some r worse than others but im sure one smoke of crack is the same as a couple rounds of MD
u guise are just chatting sh*tcoke is nowhere near as bad as crackI didnt call her a nitty, i said were u a fiend or did u try once (her trying it once and choosing 2 never do again dusnt make her a nitty in my eyes)if u call som1 a nitty 4 trying powder cocaine once, and not doing it agen in the space of a year, then u are just making ureself look immatureputting MD in the same bracket as Crack is the stupidist sh*t i have ever heard in my life, u cnt do a "couple of rounds" because afterwards ure serotonin levels are so low u wudnt wanna do much more, u wud struggle to do md for 2/3 days running
cant help it fam around people like u every daysay uve only tried it once and it werent for ubut when u pass ur driving test or get good uni results the first thing u do is call me for 4 gees (4 £150 Holla)if that aint u snm but its wat im around so i cant help but call man nittied
ure just chatting sh*t noweven if som1 did celebrate with coke on a one off ocasion it still wudnt make them a nitty, a nitty is som1 with an addictionsnm

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1but, a lot of my older brothers m8s are on it and they all appear like normal members of society obviously there will b affects i dnt see, but they can go to work pay there bills and look after there children, a crack addict could no do this
and u called her a nittyu nitty/i kno crack heads that can do this and are doing this bruvva but den again i come from the mecca of white
dnt matter what u smoke or sniff of swallowits still drugsyea some r worse than others but im sure one smoke of crack is the same as a couple rounds of MD
u guise are just chatting sh*tcoke is nowhere near as bad as crackI didnt call her a nitty, i said were u a fiend or did u try once (her trying it once and choosing 2 never do again dusnt make her a nitty in my eyes)if u call som1 a nitty 4 trying powder cocaine once, and not doing it agen in the space of a year, then u are just making ureself look immatureputting MD in the same bracket as Crack is the stupidist sh*t i have ever heard in my life, u cnt do a "couple of rounds" because afterwards ure serotonin levels are so low u wudnt wanna do much more, u wud struggle to do md for 2/3 days running
ibangcharliei kno its nowhere as bad mate just saying its still a gateway drug to other hard substanceslike crackwhen lecturer, doctors and other profeesional figures are taking coke on the job and can perform then its obvious that its not that bad but i kno crack heads must have a f*cked day at the office
so how are u gunna call me a nitty :lol:dus that in in anyway make sense?
DON'T WATCH HES JUS MAD HE CAN'T HANDLE A FEW LINES LIKE FRENCH MONTANA.AND THAT'S GAS ABOUT YOU CAN'T HOLD CRACK DOWN.I KNOW BARE EX CRACKHEADS BARE PEOPLE THAT HIT THAT sh*t EVERY SO OFTEN.YOU CAN SAY IT TAKES HOLD OF EVERYONE BUT IT DOESN'T CAH I KNOW CERTAIN OFFICE WORKERS WHO GET BANG ON IT.DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NEVER TRIED CRACK, METH OR HEROIN.

coke is sh*te's / mdma / ket are acceptable drugs to take in moderationcrack and heroine and that fiend sh*t is a no-nofrench montana is lost
Hold on one second people o'd on e's more often than those taking heroin, pure heroin or snow balls crack and heroin injected its what tends to O'D people.Ket acceptable? so its acceptable to take drugs that are designed to sedate horses. You do realise when you take es or mdma or ket your actually less likely to be in control of your actions apposed to White/crack. These play with your mind and actually contribute to Mental illnesses along side the likes of hash. But then i guess thats why Schizophreniaand the likes are diagnoised in males from as young as 14 up to 21.

coke is sh*te's / mdma / ket are acceptable drugs to take in moderationcrack and heroine and that fiend sh*t is a no-nofrench montana is lost
Hold on one second people o'd on e's more often than those taking heroin, pure heroin or snow balls crack and heroin injected its what tends to O'D people.Ket acceptable? so its acceptable to take drugs that are designed to sedate horses. You do realise when you take es or mdma or ket your actually less likely to be in control of your actions apposed to White/crack. These play with your mind and actually contribute to Mental illnesses along side the likes of hash. But then i guess thats why Schizophreniaand the likes are diagnoised in males from as young as 14 up to 21.
CAN YOU BACK THIS UP OR ARE YOU GASSING?

ibangcharliei kno its nowhere as bad mate just saying its still a gateway drug to other hard substanceslike crackwhen lecturer, doctors and other profeesional figures are taking coke on the job and can perform then its obvious that its not that bad but i kno crack heads must have a f*cked day at the office
DON'T WATCH HES JUS MAD HE CAN'T HANDLE A FEW LINES LIKE FRENCH MONTANA.AND THAT'S GAS ABOUT YOU CAN'T HOLD CRACK DOWN.I KNOW BARE EX CRACKHEADS BARE PEOPLE THAT HIT THAT sh*t EVERY SO OFTEN.YOU CAN SAY IT TAKES HOLD OF EVERYONE BUT IT DOESN'T CAH I KNOW CERTAIN OFFICE WORKERS WHO GET BANG ON IT.DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NEVER TRIED CRACK, METH OR HEROIN.
gass

nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1
trust.alsoi don't know if its me or whatbut strolling through the ends when its dark, you see a quite a few of 17-25 yo fiends.like bareface, on the crack thing. not as much as luton (luton is absolutely f*cked) but still some...

roflbare gas in this threadno point in tryna change people's opinion; some people think smoking a few zoots a week is bad whilst others only see heroin/meth/crack as badand lmfao@ at saying people die from MD overdose than heroin overdose, people who die from MD die from OVERHEATING not actually overdosing on the substance

CAN YOU BACK THIS UP OR ARE YOU GASSING?
smells like gas to me

roflbare gas in this threadno point in tryna change people's opinion; some people think smoking a few zoots a week is bad whilst others only see heroin/meth/crack as badand lmfao@ at saying people die from MD overdose than heroin overdose, people who die from MD die from OVERHEATING not actually overdosing on the substance
/ thread

You been talking to frank too much and hes been lying to youbarely anyone dies off md/e'sket is a class c drug and is generally safeand if you read what i said properly I said they are ok in moderation

Frenchie, you know your idol be snorting those lines all day faamAlso, no-one is dying from MD that is hype.I remember I finally told my guys from the ends I did it, and the reactions were a lot. Don't know why people who ain't even striving towards achieving anything in life have the cheek to tell me i'm some fiend cos i tried MD once. I actually do wonder why are so many people from around the bits so so immature. Comes like the bow-cat argument......anyway I would recommend everyone do MD, make it a time when you're REALLY happy about something, are with a group of people whose company you enjoy, and then down a bomb of the shizzle, grab your shades and have a sick f*ck*ng time. I haven't done it since, and that was like 3-4 months ago. Won't probably do it again for years or something. And at Uni i'm around guys that have an unlimited yearly supply of the sh*t.

You been talking to frank too much and hes been lying to youbarely anyone dies off md/e'sket is a class c drug and is generally safeand if you read what i said properly I said they are ok in moderation
Hold up one second, your trying to get personal about this. Whos been taking to frank? I know i have been strong enough to not have to get any help because i can help my self.Really? its not as rare as you make think.No E's/md/ket are not safe drugs, they still cause damage to your body and mind. i know ppl that take all them wack ass drugs and when i see them pilled, out there f*ck*ng heads on them things they are a f*ck*ng mess straight up and down, the come downs they suffer and u want to say they are safe? Sweety these drugs make you trip out, hense why people have killed while on these drugs accidently. Crack numbs your pain emotionally and physically its a deep drug!

yr all a bit confused by this music i seefor coke & dope u will have a junkie breaking threw yr kids window 2 steal twelve pence 2 fund their habbittheres nothing more helpless or depraved than a man in the middle of a crack bingeyou dnt get the same srt of behaviour with MD, Ket & E's

yr all a bit confused by this music i seefor coke & dope u will have a junkie breaking threw yr kids window 2 steal twelve pence 2 fund their habbittheres nothing more helpless or depraved than a man in the middle of a crack bingeyou dnt get the same srt of behaviour with MD, Ket & E's
Well i beg to differ there!

this.everyones opinions are gonna be different on whats bad. LOL @ MD overdose.
I remember I finally told my guys from the ends I did it, and the reactions were a lot. Don't know why people who ain't even striving towards achieving anything in life have the cheek to tell me i'm some fiend cos i tried MD once. I actually do wonder why are so many people from around the bits so so immature. Comes like the bow-cat argument......anyway I would recommend everyone do MD, make it a time when you're REALLY happy about something, are with a group of people whose company you enjoy, and then down a bomb of the shizzle, grab your shades and have a sick f*ck*ng time. I haven't done it since, and that was like 3-4 months ago. Won't probably do it again for years or something. And at Uni i'm around guys that have an unlimited yearly supply of the sh*t.
see that there is education. you seen the light on the topic whilst people in the ends who your tellin are still clouded by there ignorance and lack of understanding. it is just immaturity at the end of the day, cos doing it very very occasionally isnt nitty behaviour at all and it aint abusing the drug. used in the right way MD can be great.

Guest Lisa Turtle
feel sorry for those who get hooked on these thingsi dont know how dealers live with themselvesknowing that ur supplying the thing thats ruining someones lifeno amount of money could soothe my conscience
co-sign with shakespeare's quill

No E's/md/ket are not safe drugs, they still cause damage to your body and mind. i know ppl that take all them wack ass drugs and when i see them pilled, out there f*ck*ng heads on them things they are a f*ck*ng mess straight up and down, the come downs they suffer and u want to say they are safe? Sweety these drugs make you trip out, hense why people have killed while on these drugs accidently. Crack numbs your pain emotionally and physically its a deep drug!
LOLLLLL. who has killed on md or ket? seriously tho your gassin this thread up bare. on ket the person wouldnt be able to think or do the amount of work involved to kill somone and as for MD, you get a proper happy feeling off it, how you gonna do something like kill someone, that wouldnt even come to mind.corse those drugs have negative effects, all drugs do, nobody was disputing that. thats the thing with drugs you weigh up the cost vs the benefits to see if its worth it for you. all that was being said was that people can do those drugs in MODERATION and get away with a normal life and nt end up a fiend. it does come down to mentality to an extent but those substances arent as physically addictive as say crack, coke or heroin.