Man dem who smoke work (all junkies)

The Somalian

Drugs are drugs, no matter how you try to justify it. Nearly everyone takes drugs one way or another, weather its weed, MDMA, LSD, caffeine, alcohol or paracetamol, there still all drugs.These other drugs like meth and crack are a different story all together, they are designed to destroy people.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh stuff like ket is only bad if its either cut with something stupid or you take too much and go into a k-hole. If you know what ure doing it shouldnt happen. its disrespectful to MDMA to group it with crack tbh. Im not trying to promote drugs but everyone whose taken MDMA knows their best night has been on it. But fair do's to people who are happy with just alcohol. And btw i dont smoke weed either.

Please someone tell me how to ignore FFS Drunkmofo's gas talk is giving me a physical illness How can she have a personal anecdote for EVERY f*ck*ng situation?Do you MC? DMF: My friend MCsWould you pose nude? DMF: My friends pose nude It's always something with this Pauley SloreI need to lie down

Please someone tell me how to ignore FFS Drunkmofo's gas talk is giving me a physical illness How can she have a personal anecdote for EVERY f*ck*ng situation?Do you MC? DMF: My friend MCsWould you pose nude? DMF: My friends pose nude It's always something with this Pauley SloreI need to lie down
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that bar gets rinsed by people who try to validate some fleeting statement

You take the biscuit!!Talk about over exagerating things, get a grip of reality!

Chicks these days sniff like its nothing nowadays. Usually starts as a weekend warrior thing then escalates. My girls ex friends a full blown addict now, some guy from South she f*cks him for free dope.When your moving the sh*t your not thinking about the other person, your thinking about your cash and the next reload. The mentality is: If they conciously decided to take drugs and aren't planning on rehabilitation then I will supply the demand

No E's/md/ket are not safe drugs, they still cause damage to your body and mind. i know ppl that take all them wack ass drugs and when i see them pilled, out there f*ck*ng heads on them things they are a f*ck*ng mess straight up and down, the come downs they suffer and u want to say they are safe? Sweety these drugs make you trip out, hense why people have killed while on these drugs accidently. Crack numbs your pain emotionally and physically its a deep drug!
LOLLLLL. who has killed on md or ket? seriously tho your gassin this thread up bare. on ket the person wouldnt be able to think or do the amount of work involved to kill somone and as for MD, you get a proper happy feeling off it, how you gonna do something like kill someone, that wouldnt even come to mind.corse those drugs have negative effects, all drugs do, nobody was disputing that. thats the thing with drugs you weigh up the cost vs the benefits to see if its worth it for you. all that was being said was that people can do those drugs in MODERATION and get away with a normal life and nt end up a fiend. it does come down to mentality to an extent but those substances arent as physically addictive as say crack, coke or heroin.
Excuse me sweetyheart but i have seen people on ket while some yes get a happy vybe from it i have seen others proper freaking out.Several people have tripped out heavilyon es and ket and yeh i actually know somebody who killed someone else while on extacy hacked the boys head off, cause he freaked out and went prang!
:mellow: :mellow: Beg you stop typing.Your telling me that happened and it didn't hit the papers or any news outlets? The Sun/Daily Mail etc would be bang on a story like that. Your that kid in the playground that makes up stories with them "I know someone who..." duck tales.

No E's/md/ket are not safe drugs, they still cause damage to your body and mind. i know ppl that take all them wack ass drugs and when i see them pilled, out there f*ck*ng heads on them things they are a f*ck*ng mess straight up and down, the come downs they suffer and u want to say they are safe? Sweety these drugs make you trip out, hense why people have killed while on these drugs accidently. Crack numbs your pain emotionally and physically its a deep drug!
LOLLLLL. who has killed on md or ket? seriously tho your gassin this thread up bare. on ket the person wouldnt be able to think or do the amount of work involved to kill somone and as for MD, you get a proper happy feeling off it, how you gonna do something like kill someone, that wouldnt even come to mind.corse those drugs have negative effects, all drugs do, nobody was disputing that. thats the thing with drugs you weigh up the cost vs the benefits to see if its worth it for you. all that was being said was that people can do those drugs in MODERATION and get away with a normal life and nt end up a fiend. it does come down to mentality to an extent but those substances arent as physically addictive as say crack, coke or heroin.
Excuse me sweetyheart but i have seen people on ket while some yes get a happy vybe from it i have seen others proper freaking out.Several people have tripped out heavilyon es and ket and yeh i actually know somebody who killed someone else while on extacy hacked the boys head off, cause he freaked out and went prang!
:mellow: :mellow: Beg you stop typing.Your telling me that happened and it didn't hit the papers or any news outlets? The Sun/Daily Mail etc would be bang on a story like that. Your that kid in the playground that makes up stories with them "I know someone who..." duck tales.
Sweet heart it happened in a small town called Dunoon, In scotland west coast. boy was named John Mcglashin his girlfriends brother was the one so yeh Duck tales yourself!

Putting John Mcglashin into Google doesn't show any kind of story that connects to your insane anecdote, it mentions school etc. You'd think a story as crazy as that would have some kind of report about it?Should be on the 1st page, unless the source of this story is some stupid chainmail (which is what I'm starting to believe is the origin of the story)

swear skunk cant be natural thoughdoes anyone acually still smoke pure weed?
:clueless:
skunk is the worst thing u cud ever smoke i kno dons that dip the sh*t in varnish, horse feed, piss, all sorts of sprays smhlol @ smoking pissreal weed man bun sess
You have no idea what youre talking about right now

story doesnt exist? lolfound a John McGlashanbut that murder doesnt involve drugs
Yeh Claire Mcgeachie tried to blame it on mentally ill brother jamie, Cause she know fine well she would loose her kids and do time this time!!! everybody round that area knows exactly what happened that night, considering everybody had been up johns house partying ealier that night charlie pills speed drink etc. And knowing that Johns so called best pal had actually been f*ck*ng his girlfriend for ages behind his back and his pals girlfriends back. (Anyway its a long f*ck*ng story) ---But yall can eat ya damn negativey up now! But yeh makes sense to hack his head off in a room of him and his sister then put a fire work in his stomach and chop his body up and bury some of it under the floor boards redecorate his house, then claim hes missing - Sick thing is Claire the has been involved with three murders all because of drugs, bodys disposed of in the same manner of choppin them up freezing the body parts and she does 9 months.!Yeh its easy to doubt me¬There are hundreds of serious issues that happen all over the country but the police and media decide what will make headline - Just because it wasnt on national tv doesnt mean it didnt happen! I speak from experience and presume others aint just as niave to believe that "aint in the paper!... Didn't happen"HERE IS THE ARTICLE FROM THE LOCAL PAPERMurder accused pleads guiltySister gets 30 monthsA 30-year-old Dunoon man who pled guilty to a brutal murder in the town last October will be sentenced later this month.However his sister, who had been involved in a previous murder in England, had her not guilty plea to murder accepted, although she was convicted of attempting to pervert the course of justice.The case was heard at the High Court in Glasgow earlier this week before Lord Hamilton and the prosecution case was presented by Angela Grahame.She told how John McGlashan, aged 19, who lived in Church Square, Dunoon, was engaged to Claire McGeachy.However, the couple had fallen out and were not on speaking terms. The Prosecutor explained that on October 10, the day before her fiance was murdered, Claire McGeachy had come home with another man, and when Mr McGlashan came to the house he found the couple in bed.An argument ensued, but the other man assured Mr McGlashan that he was un-aware that Claire McGeachy was his fiance.In the early hours of the following morning a neighbour heard a distressed man calling to Claire McGeachy for help.Later Claire McGeachy’s brother Jamie told a friend in detail how he had killed Mr McGlashan with a hammer while he was asleep, and then dumped his body in the basement of the property.He later described to the police what he had done, in detail which is too graphic to describe here.Claire McGeachy had previously been a participant in a episode with chillingly similar overtones.She had been involved in a killing in St Albans in 1998 when two men had murdered a young Asian, dismembered the body, and put it in a deep freeze.The two men were convicted of murder. McGeachy, however, was found guilty of conspiring to pervert the course of justice by trying to cover up the tracks of herself and her co-accused, and was jailed for two years.On this occasion her plea of not guilty to murder was accepted by the prosecution. She was jailed for two and a half years for her part in covering up the crime. Lord Hamilton was told that she had helped her brother move her fiance’s body into hiding under the floor. She also admitted painting the walls of the house to cover up bloodstains, and removing bloodstained curtains.The judge accepted that she might have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time, and might not have been in full control of herself.Lord Hamilton told her brother that he would be sentenced to life imprisonment later in the month. He added that in determining how long he should spend behind bars he would be asking for a psychiatric report, saying: “Your behaviour to ordinary mortals is virtually inexplicable and because of that I want to call for reports on your mental state.”And just to add claire is a compulsive f*ck*ng liar!

Guest Esquilax
HOW DARE YOU f*ck*ng INBREDS BLAME PILLS FOR MURDER.YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU SHOULD.BASTARDS.
wow what negative terms to use when describing yourself.
dat u in ur avi bbz?pms xoxo