When guys pull out!!!

Kim

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel sorry for the guys on here, the amout of man there is,,,,,no females willing to try teach some of the males on ere......must b fustrating
I'm trying to get moet to come back on here still.Anyway, you didn't answer my question.Don't you think "ah sh*t, I could get preggers" afterwards???Do you like to feel the cum injected inside your fanny and you leave the boy in you for a couple minutes to mek sure every bit is in you???

thing is im on the pill and yeah giv it a min before im cleanin him up.....(yeh i clean my guy too.....)
What if your not on the pill???Isn't this what this topic about???If not, then why the f*ck does he pull out??? He's slyly sending saying he is not risking sh*t for you and thinks your throwing your pills down the toilet lol

Busting bareback inside p*ssy and keeping it in>>>>_____________
TRUST!was so good i fell asleep still inside of her, the warmth man!.........made me realise why babies cry when they are born, being taken from that warmth is not the one!
:D:D this forum is funny boy

its good feeling but when ur f*ck*ng unstable chicks who would feel no way to drop some pregnant bars pulling out is the best option
Surely not bare backing them is the best option ?

TRUST!was so good i fell asleep still inside of her, the warmth man!.........made me realise why babies cry when they are born, being taken from that warmth is not the one!
:D:D this forum is funny boy
lmao its a beautiful thing

its good feeling but when ur f*ck*ng unstable chicks who would feel no way to drop some pregnant bars pulling out is the best option
Surely not bare backing them is the best option ?
Truss, what is this nonsense