When guys pull out!!!

Kim

Guest M12 Part 2
Lol @ thinkinh not a lot of dudes buss in bitches who they don't want to get up the duff rawback. As stated it's the heat.
KWASIA!!!
agagagagagaagag

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol these responses are foul uninstall yout u know like its any spyware
no long ting... to be fair i dont bareback tings who aint on the pill.. thats just dumband if she tells me shes on the pill and gets pregnant that;s a forefit to automatically abort imo. If you WAS on the pill, that means u didnt want A yewt anyway. And if you wasn't and lied then u best abort before i Fei Long ultra that out of her system

Guest Flat Ericó
lol @ not barebackin in 09u mwadthe p*ssy is gonna look like someone dashed PVA at it when im finished and if the bitch knows whats good for her she would uninstall that yewt if it tries to grow.
loooooooooooooooooooooooolman said uninstall

il let my man climax inside me if we have agreed to go unprotected anyway, we both should just be prepared for any of the results
no its all about mitigationpre cum can get u, but theres a reason why cum shoots out how it doesalso if u wanna do a fast round 2, getme

i told an x partner to put on protectionEverything was going well until i felt something hot on my stomachI was so infuriated he took it off without me knowing, and i was mad at me also because i let myself get so carried away that i didnt even notice the manouver, but the fact he put both our health in jeopardy like that after specific orders was enough to say goodbye for good
had one link who done this, but not without me noticing before he put it back inman try whip it off behind my backim like wtf are u doinhes like what what nothing, condom offmakes me soo f*ckin angry jus thinkin about it tbh
lmfaopeople dont have sex with you