Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

see thats y i neva post in love and life.......

96 posts in this topic

men dont like a woman being honest...but what is actually wrong with being open and honest with urself like ur instantly a slag if u admit u have sex wtff

i dont know but come on if you dont look like beyonce knowles or megan fox u r butters according to this forum which is made of guys who the majority aint had sex in the past 3 weeks especially with no stunners like the celebs i mentioned earlierforum has allot of d*ckhead people who chat sh*t

pisses me off mad vybes,,,,spesh guys on road willing to suck ur toes in the bed then callin u a slosh behind ur back like he wasnt all on u yesturday makin me closaphobic n sh*t not givin u space on the bed.....

dont pay it no mind tbhlife will always be filled with d*ckheadsu get allot of guys who are not realeven me for instance i chat allot of sh*t to girls about having kidsand will chat bare sh*t about the same girl being some slosh etc its called being a bloke i know its f*cked up but thats how we are

pisses me off mad vybes,,,,spesh guys on road willing to suck ur toes in the bed then callin u a slosh behind ur back like he wasnt all on u yesturday makin me closaphobic n sh*t not givin u space on the bed.....
:lol:

i dont know but come on if you dont look like beyonce knowles or megan fox u r butters according to this forum which is made of guys who the majority aint had sex in the past 3 weeks especially with no stunners like the celebs i mentioned earlierforum has allot of d*ckhead people who chat sh*t
real talk

All I asked was if you've been to the clinic beforeYou refused to answerSo I assume you've never been beforeThus concluding you harbour all sorts of d*ck destroying viruses/Thread

not really, its weneva i post in there

thats a persona you've made for yourself thoughsending various people pictures of your exposed labia majorauploading pics of a chair stained with your period bloodwhat do you expect, honestly?

im talkin men in general this aint jus about me.

thats a persona you've made for yourself thoughsending various people pictures of your exposed labia majorauploading pics of a chair stained with your period bloodwhat do you expect, honestly?
Is this true?

LOL Missy-P, I have seen your vagina before when you sent a pic to tipper.Though, I wouldn't wife you, I respect you and I will not take this piss in love life room.All questions asked by me are genuine.

why do u say urve seen my p*ssy before everytime u post and low the missy-p ting pls

deal with it or just dont post there

Is this true?
It's trueI doubt more people have seen her venus fly trap on the internet than in real life though.And there are alot of RWD/Vip2 users AND lurkers.

Is this true?
It's trueI doubt more people have seen her venus fly trap on the internet than in real life though.And there are alot of RWD/Vip2 users AND lurkers.
Leaulz

:lol: They probably (remember i said probably) like ur honesty and the fact ur so raw about it, but you aint doing urself no favours.

i hate it when girls do thisa guy will ask a girl hw many guys has she slept with, she'll say sum dumb number like 16 and he'll call her a bosh and then she'll say sumthin like

men dont like a woman being honest...but what is actually wrong with being open and honest with urself like ur instantly a slag if u admit u have sex wtff
as if to say he called u a slag cuz u answered the question, he called u a slag cuz u slept with 16 guysmalika yur seen as a slag cuz yur a slagu talk and carry yurself like a slagworst still yur a dumb slag

whiplash_snidely.png

why do u say urve seen my p*ssy before everytime u post and low the missy-p ting pls
Because Missy-P, back in the early RWD days, you posted your pum up to tipper and he baited it, meaning we saw your p*ssy.

malika i dont care about what they say i stil want u

if this is true then.... crikey.shame though she had quite a pretty face

Missy-P (malika) is on this ting.I would f*ck her raw & cum in her, after she gets a check up though.