see thats y i neva post in love and life.......

Kim

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know but come on if you dont look like beyonce knowles or megan fox u r butters according to this forum which is made of guys who the majority aint had sex in the past 3 weeks especially with no stunners like the celebs i mentioned earlierforum has allot of d*ckhead people who chat sh*t

pisses me off mad vybes,,,,spesh guys on road willing to suck ur toes in the bed then callin u a slosh behind ur back like he wasnt all on u yesturday makin me closaphobic n sh*t not givin u space on the bed.....

dont pay it no mind tbhlife will always be filled with d*ckheadsu get allot of guys who are not realeven me for instance i chat allot of sh*t to girls about having kidsand will chat bare sh*t about the same girl being some slosh etc its called being a bloke i know its f*cked up but thats how we are

i dont know but come on if you dont look like beyonce knowles or megan fox u r butters according to this forum which is made of guys who the majority aint had sex in the past 3 weeks especially with no stunners like the celebs i mentioned earlierforum has allot of d*ckhead people who chat sh*t
real talk

Guest Parrist 2.0

All I asked was if you've been to the clinic beforeYou refused to answerSo I assume you've never been beforeThus concluding you harbour all sorts of d*ck destroying viruses/Thread

Guest Esquilax

thats a persona you've made for yourself thoughsending various people pictures of your exposed labia majorauploading pics of a chair stained with your period bloodwhat do you expect, honestly?

Guest Parrist 2.0
thats a persona you've made for yourself thoughsending various people pictures of your exposed labia majorauploading pics of a chair stained with your period bloodwhat do you expect, honestly?
Is this true?
It's trueI doubt more people have seen her venus fly trap on the internet than in real life though.And there are alot of RWD/Vip2 users AND lurkers.

Guest Esquilax
Is this true?
It's trueI doubt more people have seen her venus fly trap on the internet than in real life though.And there are alot of RWD/Vip2 users AND lurkers.
Leaulz

pisses me off mad vybes,,,,spesh guys on road willing to suck ur toes in the bed then callin u a slosh behind ur back like he wasnt all on u yesturday makin me closaphobic n sh*t not givin u space on the bed.....
:lol: They probably (remember i said probably) like ur honesty and the fact ur so raw about it, but you aint doing urself no favours.

i hate it when girls do thisa guy will ask a girl hw many guys has she slept with, she'll say sum dumb number like 16 and he'll call her a bosh and then she'll say sumthin like

men dont like a woman being honest...but what is actually wrong with being open and honest with urself like ur instantly a slag if u admit u have sex wtff
as if to say he called u a slag cuz u answered the question, he called u a slag cuz u slept with 16 guysmalika yur seen as a slag cuz yur a slagu talk and carry yurself like a slagworst still yur a dumb slag