Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roscoe

Squat 100kg x 5 at 155lbs

27 posts in this topic

Feels good man :D Few weeks ago i can only do 80. :D And im doing the SPB routine btw

I got 50lbs on my dumbells now, i pick it up from the ground then push it over my head then drop it down behind my head then push up again and back down to the floor - 10 times i do that and im pumpedyou dont need to go excessive with all this 150lb sh*t

I got 50lbs on my dumbells now, i pick it up from the ground then push it over my head then drop it down behind my head then push up again and back down to the floor - 10 times i do that and im pumpedyou dont need to go excessive with all this 150lb sh*t
50lbs, sick weight.Stone-Cold.gif

nice work holmes.the next step is 300lbs which i think is roughly 140kg!good to see people hitting goals. dont get complacent though, keep tryna hit that next level

Feels good man :D Few weeks ago i can only do 80. :D And im doing the SPB routine btw
Whats the difference between a few weeks back and now?Need to setp up my squat game badly after a knee injury, so any tips would be appreciated.

Well done, keep it up

Are u still a fat f*ck
lol u joker, dont watch me, watch yourself and keep training and push them weights15 stone and 15% bf as of Monday

welcome 2 the 100kg squat club broremember 2 go parallel with that sh*t tho homie
ur the same person as topic starterfat philipino breh

welcome 2 the 100kg squat club broremember 2 go parallel with that sh*t tho homie
Don't hate on the hench filis you useless white chink

Are u still a fat f*ck
Never been fat brah.

relax brour wide of the mark on this one

well done, squatting 100k + ur own massive belly must be pretty impressive, i only hope the floor around u is reinforced.

lol whats with the random sends

He's made he'll never be swole.Any skinny fitness first chav pec dec machine hogging c*nt

exactly take that sh*t into whatever and get some lol's off them

whats your stats no homo.?

He's made he'll never be swole.Any skinny fitness first chav pec dec machine hogging c*nt
:D good look tho, well done.

speaking of squats, im going back to basics.. i already have good legs but a friend of mine who runs track trains with me now for a bit.. he showed us the athletes way of squats which laughs at the bodybuilding technique tbh. he was doing 3 plates on each side like me but going down a bit more than 45 degrees, thing is he weighs just 65kg! the bodybuilding tendency is not to go down so low when its really heavy weights, while athletes go low for every rep.i do 3 plates but not a full 45degree angle which is why its mainly my quads that look very cut. so now im going back to doing 35k on each side to build up the smaller muscles that dont get as well developed by not going all the way down properly and will work my way up back.he showed me a better way of doing straight leg deadlifts too for the hamstrings too. we learn something new everyday. although the real leg takes place in the constant sprinting, thats why their muscles look longer and more cut in a sense.

aint it bad for ur knees to go much past 90 degrees?

i do go parallel, but this technique takes you a bit lower.

aint it bad for ur knees to go much past 90 degrees?
could this be why squats f*ck my knees?cos i go very low, so my arse is nearly on the floor