Squat 100kg x 5 at 155lbs

Roscoe

Guest Tulse Hill

I got 50lbs on my dumbells now, i pick it up from the ground then push it over my head then drop it down behind my head then push up again and back down to the floor - 10 times i do that and im pumpedyou dont need to go excessive with all this 150lb sh*t

I got 50lbs on my dumbells now, i pick it up from the ground then push it over my head then drop it down behind my head then push up again and back down to the floor - 10 times i do that and im pumpedyou dont need to go excessive with all this 150lb sh*t
50lbs, sick weight.Stone-Cold.gif

Guest M12 Part 2

nice work holmes.the next step is 300lbs which i think is roughly 140kg!good to see people hitting goals. dont get complacent though, keep tryna hit that next level

speaking of squats, im going back to basics.. i already have good legs but a friend of mine who runs track trains with me now for a bit.. he showed us the athletes way of squats which laughs at the bodybuilding technique tbh. he was doing 3 plates on each side like me but going down a bit more than 45 degrees, thing is he weighs just 65kg! the bodybuilding tendency is not to go down so low when its really heavy weights, while athletes go low for every rep.i do 3 plates but not a full 45degree angle which is why its mainly my quads that look very cut. so now im going back to doing 35k on each side to build up the smaller muscles that dont get as well developed by not going all the way down properly and will work my way up back.he showed me a better way of doing straight leg deadlifts too for the hamstrings too. we learn something new everyday. although the real leg takes place in the constant sprinting, thats why their muscles look longer and more cut in a sense.