good shops or sites for

Aquaman

Okay what's Moet saying? Or crystal? Or that Dipset grape juice thing? lolAite gimmics aside, what's the best shot? Like I like what sambuca does but it taste like crap, I want something that don't taste nasty like that but gets me as drunk/what's the best drink to get me drunk?

it depends on your taste. like me im a sweet tooth, so sweet liquor is fine for me.. sambuca tastes like mouthwash at a dentist's..i prefer cocktails with strong liquor. if ur not a sweet-tooth i cant help, cos my m8es dont like the stuff i take anyway, apart from Cointreau.

How much is Alize? And is it as good as the rap lyrics make it sound?
lOl
Okay what's Moet saying? Or crystal? Or that Dipset grape juice thing? lolAite gimmics aside, what's the best shot? Like I like what sambuca does but it taste like crap, I want something that don't taste nasty like that but gets me as drunk/what's the best drink to get me drunk?
them newbiesthe alize bar was jokes thoughused to cop Alize aged 15shits played out nowJD and coke>>>>I'm more of a rum guy though