Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diordna

Most Powerful "HIP HOP" Performance of the Century

11 posts in this topic

Up In Smoke Tour /thread

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ swagga like us

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

LINK DEAD/NOT WORKING...

was thinking about this da other dayi aint ever seen a dmx performance at a bet/mtv/vibe/source kinda eventany good videos about?

wouldn't say heartfelt but definitely the most expensive stage i ever seen wasjay-z, kanye west, 50 cent, p diddy, swizz beatz and t.i.sh*t was dumbvideo i filmed was a sick moment

cant even think of the most powerful. but one that was powerful for me on a personal reason. trae. at club blue in dallas. month after hawk died. performing swang on stage at the end of the show. club was closing so lights came on. then the music cut out. then the mic cut out right before hawks verse of the song.trae came off stage walked into the middle of the floorcould only see his arm raised up the whole croud sang hawks verse, every line. so loud.emotional.

not the most powerful moment or anything, but when nas and cormega resolved their differences was a great moment... still annoyed at how big of a let down the firm album was though