Killa P Vs. Dirty Doogz

Hernandez Balcazar

Doogz is living off past glory from when he tried to do a dizzee/Kano an run off making hip hop he aint been the same the only reason he's back in the scene is because he realises he cant get a deal anymoreDoogz heat fm times>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goodz nowfrom when Wiley murdered him in their rematch everyone should know his levelshave dropped

Doogz is living off past glory from when he tried to do a dizzee/Kano an run off making hip hop he aint been the same the only reason he's back in the scene is because he realises he cant get a deal anymoreDoogz heat fm times>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goodz nowfrom when Wiley murdered him in their rematch everyone should know his levelshave dropped
am i the only one who thinks wiley won the original clash they had. The vocal wiley did over 'what u call it' sending for doogz was sickkk

The 1st one was a draw on wax or a Wiley win in my oppinion but doogz did him in at eskimo so he takes the win there the second one was a no contest but doogz seems to have some serious bandwagon all over the grime scene for some reason same as ppl like Godsgift these type of ppl are untouchable dont even see why Doogz aint replying back this could be a way to get him back into the scene properlybut i just assume thatt Doogz has grown bored of his text book Peado and coke head disses.comes like a kid in tthe playground who aint creative enough to come up with anything but "Ur mum"when he gets into conflictright nowKilla P>>>>.Doogzdunno how anyone can say differently

The 1st one was a draw on wax or a Wiley win in my oppinion but doogz did him in at eskimo so he takes the win there the second one was a no contest but doogz seems to have some serious bandwagon all over the grime scene for some reason same as ppl like Godsgift these type of ppl are untouchable dont even see why Doogz aint replying back this could be a way to get him back into the scene properlybut i just assume thatt Doogz has grown bored of his text book Peado and coke head disses.comes like a kid in tthe playground who aint creative enough to come up with anything but "Ur mum"when he gets into conflictright nowKilla P>>>>.Doogzdunno how anyone can say differently
Wiley got buried in that 1st clash, wasn't even a contest.No bars from that clash were memorable from Wiley whereas I can still remember most of Durtty's disses almost bar for bar.lol at Doogz having a bandwagon like he's sh*t, he's easily one of the most talented spitters to come from the grime scene and its criminal he hasn't gone on to release his stuff to a wider audience.FlowsSong MakingConceptsLyricsMic PresenceDeliveryJust straight barringHe's one of if not the most rounded grime artist.

.lol at Doogz having a bandwagon like he's sh*t, he's easily one of the most talented spitters to come from the grime scene and its criminal he hasn't gone on to release his stuff to a wider audience.FlowsSong MakingConceptsLyricsMic PresenceDeliveryJust straight barringHe's one of if not the most rounded grime artist.
exactly anyone who thinks killa p is more talented than doogz at making music is an idiot

dont rate goodz really... never seen the hypealso killa p gets robbed by youngers so that says it all rly
:lol:sometimes i get pissed off with doogz, like his voice can get to mebut then other times i listen to him, and the guys an innovator, he pushes it, an he tries new thingsexplores his capabilitiesreal artist in my books