Followers 0
MetaFives

No more black centre backs

69 posts in this topic

When Toure joins Citeh, we'll signing Hangeland.OOOOOHHangeland Vermaelen

Co-sign this to the Nth Power...

Gallas, Djourou, Silvestre, SongHope this helps. ta

It's bait.When asked about Toure, Wenger said "We'll see in the next 24 hours".It's a shame cos Kolo is a nice guy. If he goes it's because we can't offer him regular first team action.I'd take Hangeland in a heartbeat tho

let's see how good Hangeland is in a back 4 that doesn't jam @ the edge of the penalty area

:D good point actaully.But positioning >>> pace.

No more invincibles :D
this is why i dont want him to go but hes a liability nowdays

coming into the final year of his contractclearly past his best3rd choice at bestacn in january15m on the tablewe'd be mad not to sell, i wish him all the best cos he loves the club and fans but he's had his day its best for both parties

Rather go with Gallas and Vermaelan and sign a defensive midfielder with the kolo moneyI wish Kolo all the best though, been a great servant to the club, never forget that game against Juve, man was a f*ck*ng monster at the back.

Clichy.
Did he even play or feature, we only just bought him then i thinkNevertheless Toure is the only remaining regular of the Invincibles, but have to c/s Valerons points

he played around 10 games i think. a.cole got injured or suspendedwas around dec/jan?

coming into the final year of his contractclearly past his best3rd choice at bestacn in january15m on the tablewe'd be mad not to sell, i wish him all the best cos he loves the club and fans but he's had his day its best for both parties

Co-sign this to the Nth Power...
Please no.

Clichy.
Did he even play or feature, we only just bought him then i thinkNevertheless Toure is the only remaining regular of the Invincibles, but have to c/s Valerons points
Played games in the first team aswell, notable ones were the fa cup v man utd and at home to man utd

I've always supportEd wenger but I don't see him re-investing the money on both a cm and cb probably get one and not the other hope I'm wrong doe or it's peak for us kmt

Looking at things from this POV actually yh losing the Nigerian Whore and King Toure is not a bad occurance.Providing we get that DMC, everytime I see Senderos in that position my heart flutters.

Enough of these athletes playing at CB...Great servant to the club, will always have love for him, but need some rugged guys playing defence now, enough is enough.

Kolo Touré is scheduled to leave Arsenal's training camp in Austria this evening to fly back to England to complete his move to Manchester City after the two clubs agreed a fee of £14m for the defender.Touré is expected to fly directly into Manchester to take a medical examination tomorrow and finalise the personal terms of a contract that will see him join the growing band of players at City who earn in excess of £100,000 a week.http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/ju...er-city-medical

wish him all the best

Enough of these athletes playing at CB...Great servant to the club, will always have love for him, but need some rugged guys playing defence now, enough is enough.
But IIRC Toure was ported from Midfielder/Attacker/Winger to CB anyway.I remember playing him as a backup winger on Cm01/02