No more black centre backs

MetaFives

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clichy.
Did he even play or feature, we only just bought him then i thinkNevertheless Toure is the only remaining regular of the Invincibles, but have to c/s Valerons points
Played games in the first team aswell, notable ones were the fa cup v man utd and at home to man utd

coming into the final year of his contractclearly past his best3rd choice at bestacn in january15m on the tablewe'd be mad not to sell, i wish him all the best cos he loves the club and fans but he's had his day its best for both parties
Looking at things from this POV actually yh losing the Nigerian Whore and King Toure is not a bad occurance.Providing we get that DMC, everytime I see Senderos in that position my heart flutters.

Kolo Touré is scheduled to leave Arsenal's training camp in Austria this evening to fly back to England to complete his move to Manchester City after the two clubs agreed a fee of £14m for the defender.Touré is expected to fly directly into Manchester to take a medical examination tomorrow and finalise the personal terms of a contract that will see him join the growing band of players at City who earn in excess of £100,000 a week.http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/ju...er-city-medical