Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

Bassline

18 posts in this topic

What's it saying right about now? Have barely heard any this year bar like one Mr V tune. Any tunes worth checking out?

Dj Ej Ejucation - Volumes 33 & 34 & Dj Apostle 27 were decent, besides that the rest has been meh... If you want a link with tons of bassline, pm me

It has died!Too many remixes of old tunes happening

*Kisses Dips on the forehead and guides her to the funky room*

Really and truly if you want to keep up with Bassline, I'd advise getting monthly sets from the below:1QY & F@Z DJ PanthaDJ MurkzX5 DubsJamie DugganShaun Banger ScottDJ GS/DJ UndecidedBonafydeJust a few to come to mindIf your on bassline though Dubby, holla I'll come through with a cutla ones

:o One of the only people on Bassline on ViP2 and you've left me....

Really and truly if you want to keep up with Bassline, I'd advise getting monthly sets from the below:1QY & F@Z DJ PanthaDJ MurkzX5 DubsJamie DugganShaun Banger ScottDJ GS/DJ UndecidedBonafydeJust a few to come to mindIf your on bassline though Dubby, holla I'll come through with a cutla ones
most peoples sets on that list are f*ck*ng sh*t now a days, Duggans still doing his thing and undecided here and their. Shaun is more bassline house

what's the difference between bassline and bassline house?

Bassline house is also know as niche

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Bassline^ thats actually a f*ck*ng sick track/remix btw
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Bassline House sounds like UK garage/4x4 with Bassline drums.

Bassline House sounds like UK garage/4x4 with Bassline drums.
Thats exactly what is it, used to go under the old name of speed garage.. its where bassline grew from essentially,and i C/S laid back to the fullest

Beg no one starts screaming 'Niche' every where; Niche (as you all know) was a club not a music genreBut yeah Bassline, Bassline House and Organ House are all different sub-genres of Speed GarageI tend to listen to more Bassline, than B/House or Organ - Can't stand all the vocals tbh

Ewww, listening to wright's post just made me realise, I swear 90% of bassline is just sh*t, it angers me because there's a lot of potential.Can someone list all the best tracks from DJ Q, Mr V, TRC, Agent X and Bass Boy.. that have ever come out. I just wanna download some good stuff, don't care about whether it's new or not.

Im a vocal guy guy..will post more if i get chance01 DJ Q Feat Lem - You used to love me06 TRC Vs Jazmine Sullivan - Bust ya windows02 T2 Feat Addictive & Dizzy Rascal - Feelings04 Zibba - I will never leave you11 TS7 Feat Bianca G - Dark 2 light13 AdotR Feat Teresa - Guess i was wrong14 Diamond Feat Terri Walker - Love at first Sight (Burgaboy Remix)15 DJ Q Feat Marion - Feels so good20 Caliber Feat Teresa - L.O.V22 T2 - Butterflies****02 Love Shy [sBS 10 Years on Mix]04 - DJ Q 4x4 Mix Volume 2 - Agent X ft Donaeo - Slow It Down Dub13 - DJ Q 4x4 Mix Volume 2 - DJ Curious - Dont Wanna Let You Go32 - DJ Q 4x4 Mix Volume 2 - JD Beats - Lets Get AwayDJ Apostle - 07. DJ Q - Tea Bag - SOTNS 4x4 Vol 2DJ Q 4x4 Mix Vol4 Track14 - T2 - Saving All My Love For UDJ Q 4x4 Mix Vol4 Track28 - Paleface & Flukes - Club Slugsjamie duggan jan07 track12 - dj q - my lifeNev Wright - Stay With MeFB Ft. Carly George - Baby Baby (Ts7 Cryptic Dub)Craig David - Are You Up For This (Wittyboy Remix)T2 Ft. Addictive - It's OverNastee Boi Vs. Basement Jaxx - Romeo01 - JTJ - Something Real 200802 - Alex Mills - Beyond Words (Wittyboy Dark Mix)04 - Mr Virgo - Your Everything 200808 - Bass Boy Ft Natz - One Kiss01-ts7_vs._fb_and_carly_george-baby_baby-03-virgo ft. love_shy-am_pm04-trc-hush_baby-14-trc_ft._zoe-you-17-dj_q-i_believe-06-bassboy_ft._dom-i_see_you-09-t2-where_did_our_love_go_(dub_mix)-TS7 - American BoyTS7 - L.O.V.ETS7 - Dark to LightTS7 - Come overTS7 - SmileV Lorenz - Anything (DJ-Q Rmx)Merkury Vs Mariah Carey - I'd give my all *******Merkury & TRC - Love Is BlindZibba - I Got what you need18 virgo & trc - leave me aloneBurgaboy - Dont wanna Cry ft TeresaBurgaboy - Deep In LoveBurgaboy_-_Tonight__Remix_TS7 Ft Zoe - LatelyNay_Nay_ft_Chipmunk_-_Cant_Be_Without_YouFB & Zibba - thinking about you ********** Nastee Boi Ft Devida - It's Not Easy04-dj_q-in_love_again_ft._mark_dwayne05-nastee_boi-bedroom_lies_ft._sacha08-adotr-guess_i_was_wrong_ft._teresa-13-trc-missin_my_baby_ft._krepz06-bassboy-daydreaming_ft._pheleba12-t2-its_over_ft._addictive

:o One of the only people on Bassline on ViP2 and you've left me....
Nah i'm still a bassline head, will listen to it in my own timeJust when i go out nowhere plays itand when i do hear it, it aint as good as it used to be.

im liking the T2 remix of GO HARD, shits on the original imonot to keen on the dj q mix of it thoughoh and nice list of tracks wrigh2uk * notes down the ones i havent got *