rofl@having 0.00 in my account.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eskay I swear the other day u got made redundant ... so how comes in the space of a couple months you've bought a Mercedes, Golf and a House?What do u do for a living?
I'm a networker and i work i got a new job working for a american based networking company.my flat i laid a deposit down using funds achecived from my previous job.

I know the feeling of being broke, when I was a teenager my money was always up & down. I remember certain times during college I didn't have 1 single penny in my pocket. Certain times man would be in a group and someone would say "come we go KFC" and I'd be like "errr yeah I'm just going to see my tutor".Thats why these days I'm always trying to financially help the youngers, cos when I was their age I really appreciated them little £50's and £100's the olders helped me earn.

I know the feeling of being broke, when I was a teenager my money was always up & down. I remember certain times during college I didn't have 1 single penny in my pocket. Certain times man would be in a group and someone would say "come we go KFC" and I'd be like "errr yeah I'm just going to see my tutor".
lol, them times I didn't even bother hiding it, I'll be chanting out the Kanye skit like it's nothing "broke, broke broke phi broke...we ain't got it"

I'm happy with myself, since opening up my savings accounts in April.. I've saved over £1k and my current account is bouncing consistently about the £2k mark. That's quite good for someone who only works 11 hours a week right? Ain't been holding back too bad on spending either.

TAX REBATE PEOPLE STILL HAVE NOT COME BACK TO ME... LOOK HOW LONG THIS HAS BEEN... OH
ur not alone. ima phone them tommorowalso am i the only 1 that needs atleast a couple bags either cash or combined with account money even after big purchases like cars n holidays its a mustthat i have emergency funds and or excess money
truss always gotta have P, even if i take out money from my account next day cash has to go in

i need to stop spending my money on f*ck allthe way i spent £50 on what yesterday?ive got nothing to show, for it but a pair of socksrest of that went where?infact this month has been pretty f*ck allish in terms of where my money has gone...

this happens to me went shopping yesterdayspent over 3 bills got 2 t shirts and some flip flopskinda hurtshowever good food>>>>>