Szombathelyi Haladas 0-5 Arsenal - Highlights

Gunner

Why the f*ck are you so defensive & hostile?I just mentioned that Fabianski was injured, this nigga going on like I tried to Marlo one of his corners...Pipe down Avon.
Stop being a crackhead, I'm asking questions...Allow The Wire talk, its '09 fam, go watch Dark Blue or something please.

lol randall weren't good enough for derby. had a trialmerida - spain u-19sbarazite n simpson got left at home
Randall went Derby on a trial? Lmao.I gathered they got left, but I'm amazed neither are in Wenger's thoughts, they must be pissed. Swear they both went last year as well.

Why the f*ck are you so defensive & hostile?I just mentioned that Fabianski was injured, this nigga going on like I tried to Marlo one of his corners...Pipe down Avon.
Stop being a crackhead, I'm asking questions...Allow The Wire talk, its '09 fam, go watch Dark Blue or something please.
20prgaxjpg.gif

20prgaxjpg.gif
Okay...Act even more neeky then.