Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thun

Look under 25?

106 posts in this topic

I've seen these signs in most shops saying you got to look over 25 to buy drink but the law is still 18. Usual confusing double speak under_25_2.jpg

Takes the piss tbh

isnt the law 21?/ reminds me..need to get another fak3 i.d/ under 25?!?!wtf

Remember when I worked behind a bar, the police asked me to make sure the staff were ID'ing anyone who looked under the age of 30.

TBH you'll have to be a moron to not clock why they do this.

don't know how you can find it confusing tbhif you look under 25, there is a POSSIBILITY you could get asked for IDi'm 21 and for a good year or so, any shop I go into has never asked me for ID

Putting more pressure on shop staff innit, the under 21 one obviously wasn't working. Thing is in my workplace we have one that says "under 21" but we all pretty much just check if they look 18 or not - this is to do with DVDs/Games however, not alcohol

There are several reasons, two being so that staff feel more comfortable asking for ID and customers really can't argue when asked.

spar have been trying this for a bitabout looking 25 when i only have to be 18 to buy it???

Nothing complicated reallyBut everytime I try buy alcohol or go Clubs at 17 got ID'ed try it at 18 and i never get ID'ed

don't know how you can find it confusing tbh
What I find confusing is that the law is 18 but if you look under 25 you got to show i.d.Why not stick to what the law is and not do some silly Challenge 25 initiativeWill this start appying to other things like 18 films?

I dont see the problem.Certain countries ive been you cant buy alcohol / enter a nightclub without IDThe real problems in the UK are:- kids standing outside shops asking people to go in and buy them booze (so easy to do, and the shops dont care)- people getting served in bars/clubs when they are already intoxicated (apparently this is actually illegal but not enforced)

I suppose it will get us used to carry i.d. around like back in Nazi Germany

I've seen these signs in most shops saying you got to look over 25 to buy drink but the law is still 18. Usual confusing double speak under_25_2.jpg
tbh.

What I find confusing is that the law is 18 but if you look under 25 you got to show i.d.Why not stick to what the law is and not do some silly Challenge 25 initiativeWill this start appying to other things like 18 films?
Thun you're making it hard for me to believe the next link you post to a conpisracy theory. and i would really like to believe it. stop talking please.

Dont see the problem.But I am over 18.It's obviously just to deter youts from buying alcohol/cigarettes.

this has been around 4 time. biggest pisstake is getting id'd for fags in tescos

What I find confusing is that the law is 18 but if you look under 25 you got to show i.d.Why not stick to waht the law is and not do some silly Challenge 25 initiativeWill this start appying to other things like 18 films?
well its like a bigger margain for errorits harder for a 17 year old to pass for 25, hence if you id everyone who looks under 25 you are more likely to catch all the under 18s.

this ain't confusing young kids look older than they are.thuni think your looking for something to nag about tbh (not sending btw)

Thun you're making it hard for me to believe the next link you post to a conpisracy theory. and i would really like to believe it. stop talking please.
I think I make a valid pointThe law is 18 but you got to look over 25 to buy itNot any conspiracy theory just pointing out how dumb there 25 Challenge is

my local paki shop has been serving me since i was 15most asians just want the money tbh

its not saying you have to show ID if your under 25if you dont look like you are over 18 then they have every right to ask for ID

& tbh, in pubs and clubs, its more aimed at girls.

chipinskin soon come