Look under 25?

Thun

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know how you can find it confusing tbh
What I find confusing is that the law is 18 but if you look under 25 you got to show i.d.Why not stick to what the law is and not do some silly Challenge 25 initiativeWill this start appying to other things like 18 films?

I dont see the problem.Certain countries ive been you cant buy alcohol / enter a nightclub without IDThe real problems in the UK are:- kids standing outside shops asking people to go in and buy them booze (so easy to do, and the shops dont care)- people getting served in bars/clubs when they are already intoxicated (apparently this is actually illegal but not enforced)

What I find confusing is that the law is 18 but if you look under 25 you got to show i.d.Why not stick to what the law is and not do some silly Challenge 25 initiativeWill this start appying to other things like 18 films?
Thun you're making it hard for me to believe the next link you post to a conpisracy theory. and i would really like to believe it. stop talking please.

What I find confusing is that the law is 18 but if you look under 25 you got to show i.d.Why not stick to waht the law is and not do some silly Challenge 25 initiativeWill this start appying to other things like 18 films?
well its like a bigger margain for errorits harder for a 17 year old to pass for 25, hence if you id everyone who looks under 25 you are more likely to catch all the under 18s.

Thun you're making it hard for me to believe the next link you post to a conpisracy theory. and i would really like to believe it. stop talking please.
I think I make a valid pointThe law is 18 but you got to look over 25 to buy itNot any conspiracy theory just pointing out how dumb there 25 Challenge is