Good Old PC Games

Dubby

Drop some names and pics. Those games you remember rinsing the day away on back when you first got your PC or whatever. Tryna make a list of downloads innit.So I'll start off:Age of Empires 1/2+ExpansionsAge%20of%20Empires%202.jpgHeroes of Might and Magic 1/3herochron_screen004.jpgMight and Magic 6mandm6.jpgPro Pinball: Big Race USAProPinballBigRaceUSA2.jpgTomb Raider 1/227092-121481-LV4jpg-468x.jpgLemmings (dunno which version)lemmings_psp_8.jpgWorms Armageddonworms_armageddon_2.jpgohh jeez... the nostalgia

Albionalbion_screen001.jpgalbion_screen002.jpgalbion_screen004.jpgalbion_screen005.jpgSettlers 26756-the-settlers-2-8.jpgsettlers2.jpgman getting all the memories back!!Magic carpet - game was sick! came with my first PCmagiccarpetbo8.jpgmagic_carpet.gifman quake 1 scared the f*ck out of me...looking back now, it's jokes how demo's were like full games to me, getting a magazine was like getting a new game... mad how you can just download full games for free all you want now.

ohh rah, Theme Park was the one... I had that on the old Macintosh before I even knew what a PC wasWolfenstein 3D on the Mac was the sh*twolfenstein-3d.jpglol @ me being afraid of Hitler before I even knew who he was
lol@ the guy in the pic trying 2 shank hitler. also lol@ the way they thought nothing of making hitler look like sum gun weilding beef cake, swear they wouldn't b able to get away with that now.

Age Of EmpirersBroken Sword Series (Used to bang this hard)Command & Conquer ThiefThe SimsSim CitySimCity3000Deutschlandpic2.jpgTheme Park (not sure if it was the exact same one, but it was a theme simulator)Theme_Park_DOS_Screenshot.pngWill think of some more tho as there are dozensGonna cop a gaming PC when I get the time, some of the new games like Crysis look too much.