Swear ive never even seen wiley rock ed hardy before

NiNES.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Parrist 2.0
Logan, how much did this monstrosity cost you, just out of interest?logan%20sama%20pic.jpg
Dunno, probably about £15. It's just a long sleeve thermal. You should invest in one for those cold cold nights in your bedsit.
LOOOOL at the send and the comeback.Nice one lads!

so the safe brands areArmaniMoschinoD & GVersacheRalph Lauren well these are the most designers I wear because i known about them from younger dayseven have some cecil gee silk shirts from the 80's but i f*cked them up around 8 years ago(would of said ysl but i see it being sold in some tacky places)what else am I missing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Ian Wright 8
Logan, how much did this monstrosity cost you, just out of interest?logan%20sama%20pic.jpg
Dunno, probably about £15. It's just a long sleeve thermal. You should invest in one for those cold cold nights in your bedsit.
LMFAO repsonse killed it

Guest Ian Wright 8
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
bang streets was also on the level

Guest WAVESURFER

I live in a house though, and we've got central heating. So, in summary:Facts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fiction./Being cold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wearing something as ugly as that thing.

LMFAO repsonse killed it
oh sh*t , man comeback was nice still :rofl:

the way i see itman boppin boog ed hardy tee's = man boppin baby blue a9 akadmiks tracksuit yes its nearly on that level now.pissed for man like me who still got a bag full genuine ed hardy tee's from couple years back, still waiting for the tags to be popped. leave it for my unborn chilld(s) so they can shot that sh*t on antiques roadshow one day.