Gettin my 1st tattoo tomorrow

Hank Moody

So you can eat a bad diet and abuse the body that 'God' has given you leading to all sorts of health issues but its wrong to get a tattoo because its marking the body. CM your certainly not above anyone, judging people by how they live their life does not make you unique.
allow drawing for strings cos you're a stupid sheep who feels to mark her body. just tell him and his god to f*ck off cos you do want you feel like doing and stop trying to drag others into hell with you. chatting sh*t about fat people and ting. you got a tatoo cos you wanted to be like everyone else.in doing so you joined in a satanic ritual. jus live ur life and see how it goes innit.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n im sure u man goin on holy are having sex before marriage aswell
bruv i ain't no saint. As i said before we live in a world where we are surrounded by lust and temptation, and the society we live in today, it's difficult to know if the common things we have in life is right or wrong. So it's hard to make the right choice. I try and live my life in the best way possible.black ant i'm not trying to implement my ideas on anyone, i'm just expressing my thoughts on the subject.
yeah but if your saying "God doesnt like this..." or "God doesnt like that" or "I think God wants us to...."the least you do is give a scriptural reference. it has nothing to do with implementing your ideas on anyone

bruv i ain't no saint. As i said before we live in a world where we are surrounded by lust and temptation, and the society we live in today, it's difficult to know if the common things we have in life is right or wrong. So it's hard to make the right choice. I try and live my life in the best way possible.black ant i'm not trying to implement my ideas on anyone, i'm just expressing my thoughts on the subject.
yeah but if your saying "God doesnt like this..." or "God doesnt like that" or "I think God wants us to...."the least you do is give a scriptural reference. it has nothing to do with implementing your ideas on anyone
Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."Deuteronomy 14:1(Amplified): "Ye are the sons of the LORD your God; you shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead."poooooooooooow x2

taken out of contextabout pow
how? what more do you need to be said? people have had tatoos for thousands of years. should it say "YE shall not have tatoos unless its a bible passage, or for a dead relative or if you got it to copy your favourite rapper"?

Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."Deuteronomy 14:1(Amplified): "Ye are the sons of the LORD your God; you shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead."poooooooooooow x2
got u there black ant tbh

went to church for 9 years and i never knew there was a book called Deuteronomy
going to church dont mean sh*t. i slept half of the time anyway. i just googled tatoos and satan thats all just to get certain man in here shook.cos lots of girls and try to preach and talk bible yet they have tatoos, pre marital sex, and lots of other stuff that the bible cusses them about.heres another quote:It’s very interesting that Leviticus 19:28 links the tattoo with "the dead". why? because this means that we should not have tatooes of dead people makred on our body"TRIPLE POWWWWWWWW

how? what more do you need to be said? people have had tatoos for thousands of years. should it say "YE shall not have tatoos unless its a bible passage, or for a dead relative or if you got it to copy your favourite rapper"?
coz the verse in Leviticus was a warning to the people of Israel about Pagan rituals/practicesno Christian is marks themselves for the same reasons pagans did

coz the verse in Leviticus was a warning to the people of Israel about Pagan rituals/practicesno Christian is marks themselves for the same reasons pagans did
SO what reasons will "christians" be getting tatoos for today then? apart from stupid ignorance. enlighten we
lol @ trying to have a stable conversation with the likes of justin and venom
C/SThey're like the black version of these guys:dumbanddumber1.jpg
ur any scottish emo c*nt. pls refrain from any reference to me just as i give you the same. i dont waste time on wastes of space ...tanz

Guest WAVESURFER
SO what reasons will "christians" be getting tatoos for today then? apart from stupid ignorance. enlighten we
lol @ trying to have a stable conversation with the likes of justin and venom
C/SThey're like the black version of these guys:dumbanddumber1.jpg
ur any scottish emo c*nt. pls refrain from any reference to me just as i give you the same. i dont waste time on wastes of space ...tanz
That's the first time I've ever mentioned you.I avoid talking to known homosexuals.Carry on with yr day.

wait i dont even get this. is it me who says tatoos are satanic or wrong or the bible and bible people.? i posted a quote from the bible......why is it wrong? it mentions marking your body, printing, piercing. dont shoot the messenger. if you want to read more about it heres links:http://www.timboucher.com/tattoos/occult_t...html#alchemicalhttp://www.eviltattoo.com/de5.htmlhttp://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=230allow mep.s. @ wavesurfer not like im gay or ever will be but omar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.any emo dead or alive.

i dunnocould be for any personal reasonbut it certainly isnt for idolatrous reasons(i hope so anyway)
they probably dont do it for idolatory reasons but that doesnt take away the fact that tattoing is MEANT for those reasons.doing somethign in ignorance doesnt mean its right does it?@ kaygee now that you have seen what views your religion has on it u can choose to pretend that it came from ME or realise that you're doing wrong.not like mrckierman has an ounce of christianity in him so for him it doesnt matter.

i dunnocould be for any personal reasonbut it certainly isnt for idolatrous reasons(i hope so anyway)
they probably dont do it for idolatory reasons but that doesnt take away the fact that tattoing is MEANT for those reasons.doing somethign in ignorance doesnt mean its right does it?
not at all but what its meant for and what its used for are two different things, no?EDIT: tbh i dont know the origins of tattoos

@ kaygee now that you have seen what views your religion has on it u can choose to pretend that it came from ME or realise that you're doing wrong.
My religion? I practice nothing. I live my life and dont watch what others do, you should too.