Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arkain47

i swear down someone just sent me a virus through xbox live

13 posts in this topic

the thing yeah is i got this message from one american dude saying 1600 credits. i open it and all i see was the sign for credits and 1600 i thought to myself i swear this bruddah is trying sumthing. so i went to check how much credit i have left and none of it was gone but when i went to the main menu i saw my avatar had green stripes going through it so i sent the brehh a message asking what he sent me. and then i went and bought marvel vs capcom and when i started playing the game there were stripes going through that as well so i though he def sent me something and then i turned of my xbox and when i turned it back on there is a message in the corner saying error madness and to phone xbox support and there is a red light in the corner of the eye not all of the actual ring. wha i wanna know is has any one heard of something like that happening?

I deleted them when I got themthank god I deleted that sh*t*blocks and deletes the c*nt that sent it*

them consoles there.

nah becoz he sounded like a youth and he did sumthing for me once on resident evil when you give the other person unlimited eggs i did back for him but not as much as he did and he asked me to do it for him another day but i havent got back to him since cos ive been busy and i know hes one of the spoilt nutz american youths that would do mad tings like that

Sounds like you 2 were in love and he's hurt bruh.

i get these msgs to, just delete them. weird still

lol d*ckhead nah but for real have you heard of stuf like that happening cos i always thought it would be a matter of time before people could start getting viruses on this

well its too late to delete them now lol i already have a red eye but how did you know to delete them is what im saying like had you heard of the virus from before hand

hypothetically if xbox viruses do exist, id assume for a virus to effectively alter your xbox operating system it would need to reflash it, which is impossible without the update screen asking you to confirm coming up. if it did come up and you confirmed then maybe you have been sent a virus...

thanks for the head up...sorry btw

i've had these messages, they don't do sh*t.

Sounds like you 2 were in love and he's hurt bruh.
:lol: