Well VIP2 Predicted It....

Guest Tibbius

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tibbius

i am now condemned to a life of f*ckry and posting tipper-esque facebook status'sim already losing my hair for f*cks sake.nah im playing, im happy, shes a cute lil thingi just have to teach her not to run around after males like myself.

i am now condemned to a life of f*ckry and posting tipper-esque facebook status'sim already losing my hair for f*cks sake.nah im playing, im happy, shes a cute lil thingi just have to teach her not to run around after males like myself.
raahso did the baby mom tell you that you had a baby girl that you ain't known of?

Guest Tibbius
raahso did the baby mom tell you that you had a baby girl that you ain't known of?
awah?
Congratulations.You still with the mother?
lets not go there.

awah?
what i meant to say was, was your baby girl born before you knew you was a father?