Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

FFS LOL @ Scottish Football

15 posts in this topic

Edit:Aberdeen 1 - Sigma Olomouc 5EUROPA League I'm sure the other Scottish team team is just getting by aswell.Scrap this shitty league.

like them motherwells are some goliath to these east europe davids

So you wouldn't expect a British club with better infrastructure, better facilities, in a league where they receive 4 million a year in TV money to beat some unproven Czech team who probably train in a prison?Kl

First of all, Motherwell were playing Steaua Bucharest, and the score was 3 - 0. Dunno if maybe you've been drinking or something.Second of all, £4 million in TV revenue? Are you serious? I think you need to check your info again, cause Motherwell aren't getting anywhere near £4m in TV money. It's about £1m, if that.Also, since when does how developed a country is determine how good their teams are at football? If that was the case, American teams would be world beaters and Brazil would be sh*t.Think about what you're typing, please.

Think you mean Aberdeen.Edit* Ok I see it's been changed.

Motherwell lost 3-0So many fails in the preliminary rounds of Europe.Such an unbalanced league

/Juande
C/SObv I am a pundit and must be expected to do through research on something before I give people my opinion.

Lol at Olomouc though.Wheres Murks when you need him. FM mandem know Loool.

lol it was Steaua actually :lol: talk like they wouldnt be on par with prem's bottom half or so

Alex allow begging it like you was even in that leagueWas the FM network for big men. Not for boog yardies

Alex allow begging it like you was even in that leagueWas the FM network for big men. Not for boog yardies
:lol:

:lol:Mate.Mate.I was playing FM them days when your marge was still letting you suck on her bretties. Know yourself.