Rah this man is so pissed with himself ryt now LOL (NSFW)

Brandnew

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I get from that is "If you have interacted with someones wall, they will be able to see if you're spying on them"So it does work, just not with people you haven't talked to, haha this will be interesting.
Nah cuz, read the application FAQ""How does this application work?This application works by reading your wall and adding the last 200 interactions (wallposts, likes, comments, gifts etc), and working out who interacts with your profile the most. We do NOT measure page views. If you are a real stalker who stalks people's profiles and never interacts, you will not appear anywhere on this list."

heard the stalker thing is a virus which allows people to hack into your account=/
Wouldn't suprise me.Facebook is mainly kept going by those that spend too much time on the internet either because they have nothing else to do and are bored, or they are too much into other people's business or baiting up their business.

He was MUNCHING on that raw meat. :lol::lol: @ "eyes closed, pure dedication"
you wouldn't be lolin if your man did that to youmoretime you'll be moaning barking out mans name.
why you defending him?do you know him?is it you?I see you been running from people asking you questions.

you wouldn't be lolin if your man did that to youmoretime you'll be moaning barking out mans name.
why you defending him?do you know him?is it you?I see you been running from people asking you questions.
/snoop

I do not know this guy i was gassing from the first page(@ everyone) i weren't attention seeking i was trying to make this topic more interesting for YOU people.now jodie, i'm not this guy. but yhI think it's bad to lick out several random chicks pum, but if it's a wifey why not?ppl just need to grown up,if you find that licking out your wifey's pum nasty, your homo.

I do not know this guy i was gassing from the first page(@ everyone) i weren't attention seeking i was trying to make this topic more interesting for YOU people.now jodie, i'm not this guy. but yhI think it's bad to lick out several random chicks pum, but if it's a wifey why not?ppl just need to grown up,if you find that licking out your wifey's pum nasty, your homo.
dis guy is suttin else 4real

dis guy is suttin else 4real
lol i must be homo then (no homo).