FOR THE ATTN OF EVERYONE, BUT MAINLY CARPEDEUM

VENOM

THE CORRECT SHORT FORM SPELLING OF MOTHER IN THIS LAND OF HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH MOUNTBATTEN-HATZEGOBURG-WINDSOR II,COMMONLY CALLED THE UNITED KINGDOM, IS.......................MUM NOT MOM. THE WORD MUM COMES FROM THE SHORT SPELLING FOR MUMMY, WHICH COMES FROM THE WORD MOTHER. THERE IS NO KNOWN HISTORY OF THE WORD MOM ONLY THAT A STUPID AMERICAN IN THE WILD WILD WEST WHO COUDLTN SPELL ONCE USED IT AND FROM THERE IT BECAME GENERALLY USED. IF BY WAY OF SLAVERY, FAKE MARRIAGE, WOGISHNESS, AIR SEA OR BOAT RIDE, OR BY BARBARIAN INVASION OF THE SAXONS YOU HAPPEN TO NOW BE A BRITISH SUBJECT OR RESIDENT PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE WORD MOM ON THIS ISLAND AS WE EXISTED LONG BEFORE THAT OTHER COUNTRY CALLED USA WHICH IS WHERE THIS OFFENSIVE ABUSE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MOSTLY COMMITTED BY BLACK, AFRO-CARRIBEAN MALES WHO BEG AMERICA.NORMAL SERVICE MAY BE RESUMED. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND-M.B. JAN**** III

ARRGH! Wtf?I watched in horror as my computer slowly downloaded that gif.
loli knew what was gunna happen but i still waited and watched The Internet has warped my fragile little mind
Innit, I was LOL'in though.

That is disgusting. It reminds me of when my manager was telling me he saw a customer at work lift up her skirt and dropped a sh*t on the shop floor like it was normal to go round doing that.

That is disgusting. It reminds me of when my manager was telling me he saw a customer at work lift up her skirt and dropped a sh*t on the shop floor like it was normal to go round doing that.
This happened in my local supermarket, I didn't see it happen but saw the sh*t on the floor, f*ck*ng filth.

Guest Flat Ericó
P.S. i love you carpe. some mod you pissed off edited my text but since names have been mentioned i have see tirinuh say mom, and some others
faggot. f*ck*ng hate you