Have the goverment just started watching the wire?

The Somalian

Common sense prevails
how can you call it common sense.
Because this war on drugs is really a war on the peopleLet people have the freedom to choose if they want to do them drugs like they are able with filfthy alcohol
you d*ckwhat about the children of crack and herion addicts?who gives them a choice?
Who gives kids choices to inherit there addiction to alcohol prick

Let people have the freedom to choose if they want to do them drugs like they are able with filfthy alcohol
I agree with this when it comes to some of the less powerful substances.But with things like pills, crack, brown. I honestly don't think these should be made legal.
streets not legal still ilegalimagine u had a shooting up clinic for heroin and crack addicts it would provide a safe enviorment plus you can run test on them to stop certain deiseases reaching their children etcwe have gone past the pint of pretending this sh*t dont exsistmy dad got 15 years after he went down do u think the feinds stopped or someone took his place and carried on his work and from his block how many people stopped smoking coz he got shifted?

I just think Thun will say anything that isn't in line with the government.
Not reallyThere are people in government who do want the best for this country but then you got treacherous ones who are pushing there globalist agenda pushing us into the EU fully