Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Mech Warrior XBOX 360

16 posts in this topic

big fan of the series esp the mercenary 1s and comander gameslooks pretty cool

I remember some similar game released on the xbox (old gen) and they released some next controller with tonnes of buttons on it... come like the c*ck pit.

They need t make a good gundam game for once aswell.The only god one is on the ps2 and not released in Europe

gundam dynasty warriors was pretty good for the few hrs i played itjus like any other DW game i guess

I remember some similar game released on the xbox (old gen) and they released some next controller with tonnes of buttons on it... come like the c*ck pit.
exactly what i thought of aswell lol steel battalion 03-05_SteelBattalionController.jpgalways wanted to see what that game was like/mech warrior game looks good

cant even remember how much that game was when it first come out

f*ck, Mechwarrior returns boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you have alot of options and the ability to give orders to wingmen.Also, hope they do the story from the start, when the innersphere are beefing each other and the three clans start invading the place, wouldn't mind if it meant that 3 or 4 games were made over the space of 4 years still, would be good.Nice to see similar mechs there.Mechwarrior 2 mercenaries and mechwarrior 4/4 mercenaires were to hard!!!But wtf with that core breach though, like say if you duppy a guy man will eject and duppy you :/

Looks terribly slow, I don't think I'll have the patience for it but will try it out anyway.They need to recreate Cyborg Justice

Looks terribly slow, I don't think I'll have the patience for it but will try it out anyway.They need to recreate Cyborg Justice
Nah man it looks sick, gives a more mech feel, like say they actually do weigh hundreds of tons.Hopefully they'll make the smaller ones more agile.The second one will probably feature the clans invading, which would be sick seeing the madcat mechs etc etc.

instant coplove me some robot gameslatest armoured core was terible

Yeah beg some guys list some good mech games on the 360