do you think

The Somalian

Slave masters wifes back in the day were attracted to black slaves (yes i known we seen it in mandingo)reason i asked is because u see allot of interacial relationships now with white women and black men so question i asked was the attraction always there or is it a new found thing (remember how long evolution takes to take place)I know of similar types of relatuionship from b4 this but thought i will bring it up now cos im feeling funni

both men an women of the white race, were intrigued and outstanded by the African Genitaliatheres a couple of them slave fiction books where the black male slave gets f*cked over differently cos the white lady was on him

because they were told not to find them attractive like they never had the media glamourising fast cars they were just feild hands working
mehthe desire for something forbidden has always been about, don't see why it should have been any different back in the day

because they were told not to find them attractive like they never had the media glamourising fast cars they were just feild hands working
mehthe desire for something forbidden has always been about, don't see why it should have been any different back in the day
i agree.