Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meticulous

When you want to clear your mind

47 posts in this topic

earphones in and zone out

smoke weed, its the only wayit slows everything down to a manageable speed, can put things in to perspectiveand apply the 'f*ck it' badge to the necessary woes

go to sleepjokes aside, I find it easiest if you put all your concentration into your breathing and stare at a bare wall/darkness/close your eyes

earphones in and zone out
/i hate it when ppl talk to me when im trying to do this.

yeh muisic is the best therapy.go for a walk by urself and put ure headphones in. dont smoke weed.

smoke weed, its the only wayit slows everything down to a manageable speed, can put things in to perspectiveand apply the 'f*ck it' badge to the necessary woes
Bad advice.personally i just like to lay down no music no t.v nothing and just go into a daze for a while end up doing it for ages and not even clocking, sorts you out imo.

yeh music is the oneno rap sh*t though i bang on burials album it's sick to zone out to

yh tbh its what works for methe breathing thing is goodalso doing stretches, i end up focusing on doin the stretch properly along with the correct breathing

listen to some Dweleor go in the ps3 sf4 thread and call someone out and then dead them

I'm slightly confused. Do you mean like get certain things out of your head? Or actually clear your mind in a meditation sort of way?

c/s 100000%

c/s 100000%
nah, weed slows things down so u look too deep into things which u shudnt do.f*ck that

c/s 100000%
nah, weed slows things down so u look too deep into things which u shudnt do.f*ck that
prefer this tbh

have sex or have a wankworks wonders

get meits not too deep for me, its the correct level

I want to address my thoughts instead of forget themWeed hasnt been doing me any favours recently so Ill leave that outI have music on 24/7 anyway. Think I might go speak to a priest tomorrowNeed to sort out my mental

maybe go on a short trip sum where on ur jack jonesget away from it all

SleepDraw/PaintMusicBlaze