Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

Littlewoods is sick right but

27 posts in this topic

i had the maximum credit limit of 1500.00 so i went on one couple months ago.....jus paid that off....n cus the weathers shiy jus spent 800 on aload of nice bollox i think its brill plus i will b ppayin 30 ish a month interest freeget in there.......(dnt wnna suffer bymeslf)

this is dumb on so many levels. for one their stuff is mad overpriced. a tee that costs 15 in normal shops will cost 25-40 on there. another thing is ur spending 8 bills on clothing that will be worth about 300 in 6 months. u cudda just picked up the essentials and bought the rest in sales or when u actually had money in ur pocket. people like u need to feel before they hear. ur not in education anymore, foolishness like this cant run. u should be saving up towards a house or just for the future, u coulda gone on a nice holiday with that money or invested/saved it. instead u have a couple of overpriced t-shirts and ur still gonna be eating 8p supernoodles every day if ur mum doesnt do the shopping

Have to agree with the above, bad move.Plus, littlewoods is sh*t.

i got my own house ask p brisco

If this was America in 2007 and you were living there in the deep south...I bet you would be one of the people that took out a mortgage that you could never repay and would now be wallowing in negative equity with an auction going for your house while you sleep in your car.

not really ive got loads of inheritance stashed away

f*ck littlewoods

f*ck u

tv clothes trainers

Living on credit is not the oneyou tend to pay more in the long run than you would originallyco-sign with M12

their stuff is mad overpriced
yeah there's no "visible" interest, but this realistically is where they're gettin it from.If you cant afford/ dont wanna pay outright then it's alright, but just understand that u are payin a price.

Littlewoods is MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Pikey,I see bare mums with bare kids outside half naked smoking saying " Shutup Jakwaen, no you cant get a new t.v"

Littlewoods is MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Pikey,I see bare mums with bare kids outside half naked smoking saying " Shutup Jakwaen, no you cant get a new t.v"
the fact that there are no Littlewoods shops make this highly unlikely

Lol f*ck littlewoods, remember when I was looking for a PS3, telling me about £500, gwaaah?!?

there was 1 in crydndnt know if its still there tho

in that case, my bad

in that case, my bad
nah ur right littlewoods is online/catalogue only now to my knowledge

I know there def used to be shops but im not sure about now. There was only a few dotted around anyway.

You lot claim to be Ghetto people and dont even know theres littlewood shops, wtfMaybe you arent Ghetto?

You lot claim to be Ghetto people and dont even know theres littlewood shops, wtfMaybe you arent Ghetto?
names, who claimed to be ghetto?

names, who claimed to be ghetto?
i hope you realise he's joking