Littlewoods is sick right but

Kim

i had the maximum credit limit of 1500.00 so i went on one couple months ago.....jus paid that off....n cus the weathers shiy jus spent 800 on aload of nice bollox i think its brill plus i will b ppayin 30 ish a month interest freeget in there.......(dnt wnna suffer bymeslf)

Guest M12 Part 2

this is dumb on so many levels. for one their stuff is mad overpriced. a tee that costs 15 in normal shops will cost 25-40 on there. another thing is ur spending 8 bills on clothing that will be worth about 300 in 6 months. u cudda just picked up the essentials and bought the rest in sales or when u actually had money in ur pocket. people like u need to feel before they hear. ur not in education anymore, foolishness like this cant run. u should be saving up towards a house or just for the future, u coulda gone on a nice holiday with that money or invested/saved it. instead u have a couple of overpriced t-shirts and ur still gonna be eating 8p supernoodles every day if ur mum doesnt do the shopping

Guest Tulse Hill

Littlewoods is MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Pikey,I see bare mums with bare kids outside half naked smoking saying " Shutup Jakwaen, no you cant get a new t.v"

Littlewoods is MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Pikey,I see bare mums with bare kids outside half naked smoking saying " Shutup Jakwaen, no you cant get a new t.v"
the fact that there are no Littlewoods shops make this highly unlikely
there was 1 in crydndnt know if its still there tho

in that case, my bad

Guest M12 Part 2
in that case, my bad
nah ur right littlewoods is online/catalogue only now to my knowledge