Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nokia Charger Wire

SKINNY WRISTS

12 posts in this topic

One thing i have noticed is that i have naturally small wrists. I know its impossible to change but does anyone know any exercises to improve my forearms/wrists ?

FFS I don't understand why this comes up so often.

if u mean actual wrists and not forearms its a good thing. when u pack some muscle onto a small frame it makes u look much bigger than if u were thicker set with the same amount of muscle

if u mean actual wrists and not forearms its a good thing. when u pack some muscle onto a small frame it makes u look much bigger than if u were thicker set with the same amount of muscle
it looks a bit abnormal, for my size and weight, ive got big arms, and past the elbow not much is happening, been working on my forearms like crazy to try and even it up, but its gonna take so time at the rate things have going. ill still have girl wrists what ever i do

some ppl r just built like thatie. i get ppl asking me all the time "what did u do to get ur calfs like that?"some people got big shoulers, some people got big arms, some people got big d*cks.. its life.. geneticssome people r just naturally bigger than u , it is the way of the world my lad

show a pic of your wrists, and why you think they are very skinny.

wrist curls with a dumbellobv dnt use a weight u will use to do bicep curl

some ppl r just built like thatie. i get ppl asking me all the time "what did u do to get ur calfs like that?"some people got big shoulers, some people got big arms, some people got big d*cks.. its life.. geneticssome people r just naturally bigger than u , it is the way of the world my lad
this basically

ur my soul mate

ur my soul mate
stay outta this room and get back in the kitchen

*pulls up a chair, gets comfy*