Wierdest thing just happened

Guest Parrist 2.0

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went through a phase of saying forum phrases irl all the time. Ones like 'to be honest' & 'well those that know know'
those two have been creeping into my vocabulary much more than they should bewell "to be honest" isn't that bad but I know if I didn't use the internet that much I wouldn't end up saying it as much

I'd come with For The Win irl before it became a thing on here. Then when it did I began saying it more often (in a joke way though).Never said TTKK but I said it couple times over txt/msn to someone and he started saying it. Lmao, can't help but laugh everytime he does.

Guest haze-e
Went through a phase of saying forum phrases irl all the time. Ones like 'to be honest' & 'well those that know know'
Lol. I still say "To Be Honest"Also "Llow _____________________________ in '09 though"

say slash irl
Lol. I still say "To Be Honest"Also "Llow _____________________________ in '09 though"
and i also tod someone they stay failing in real life...

'to be honest' is an actual expression doe. Whats strange about saying that. unless you mean that u say 'tbh.' In which case you should have specified.
I didnt even include it in a sentence. Ive used it as a sentence in itself to follow up real talk as if I#'d quoted text on here with the reply 'tbh'