Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hernandez Balcazar

DJ FYBAR ♥ iLoveHouse Vol.1 ♥

30 posts in this topic

4559_1149878499730_1010637527_448354_4368787_n.jpg

DJ FYBAR ♥ iLoveHouse Vol.1 ♥

http://rapidshare.com/files/262814336/iLoveHouse.mp3

Tracklist.1. Addictive - Domino Effect (O.B Mix)2. Cooly G - What Instrumental3. Kentphonik - Hiya Kaya (Rocco Deep Mix)4. DJ Roland Clark - Soul Good (Aphrodisiac Mix)5. Natalie Morgan - I Feel6. Cooly G - Love Dub (Refix)7. DJ MA1 - Im Right Here (DJ Naughty Mix)8. Marco Del Horno - Samurai (DJ M.A.1 Remix)9. Diamond ft Terri Walker - Love At First Sight10. DJ Mystory - Spechless11. Perempay N' Dee Ft Cleo Sol - Time to Let Go (Louis Benedetti Vocal Mix)12. DJ Gregory - Vasefa (Argy Remix)13. Mr Mathz - Middle Man14. DJ MA1 - Waterfalls15. Nu Sound Therapy - Black Russian (Extended Mix)16. Ultra Nate - Love’s The Only Drug 17. DJ MA1 - Give It Up18. DJ Gregory - Elle (Eol Ritual)19. Fuzzy Logic - In The Morning20. Yonurican - Boriken Soul (Yonurican Dub Mix)21. Bopstars - Chiaroscuro feat Zara McFarlane (Vudoo Vox Dub)22. Cooly G - Ya Instrumental23. Mr Mathz - IAP24. Jose Carretas feat. Dani - Taking A Little Piece Of Me (Vocal Mix)25. Geeneus - Yellowtail VIP26. Diamond Ft Sophia Romain - Fly Away 27. Karizma - 33rd Anthem28. Fingerprint - Takeover (Invasion Remix)29. Bopstar ft Zara McFarlane - Captured (Restless Soul Main Mix)
DJ FYBAR ♥ iLoveHouse Vol.1 ♥ http://rapidshare.com/files/262814336/iLoveHouse.mp3

Tracklist looks strongNice one

lol i was gonna bang my next mix out with the majority of dem tracks :mellow: :lol:no biggie.Tracklist duz look massive. pon di download

you should split the tracks on this mix u know hun

you should split the tracks on this mix u know hun
gonna do this for as soon as

actually downloaded it and listened to it religiously... its actually quite splanx

actually downloaded it and listened to it religiously... its actually quite splanx
:lol: Was dat!

will DL when you've got the split version readytrack list looks nooooooice though, so hurry the f*ck up and do the thang :!:

sorry to say... bit it means crap/rubbish... some of the songs are relatively old... the top 11 enticed me the most :/

sorry to say... bit it means crap/rubbish... some of the songs are relatively old... the top 11 enticed me the most :/
safe

It's okay. I only really like Vocal myself though.

this aint Top of the pops you dont always have to play tunes according to the newness of them, if the tunes a banger and it's 10 years old it can still get a play

this aint Top of the pops you dont always have to play tunes according to the newness of them, if the tunes a banger and it's 10 years old it can still get a play
didnt even need to say that still everyone knows but the don.

will DL when you've got the split version readytrack list looks nooooooice though, so hurry the f*ck up and do the thang :!:
lol doing now

ok

i think u should have gucci pose on every mixtape this mix is big tho most are bangers

i think u should have gucci pose on every mixtape this mix is big tho most are bangers
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This mix is hardddddddd. Mixing is on point.I doubted you and i apologise for my error.All my guys that are on house have been feeling the mix.Next time split the tracks tho.