Break through players for next summers World Cup

n/a

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sturridge imo what's that arsenal yout saying? tha black kid that trained with Brazilians
Three Arsenal yutes trained with them, and they where all black - Afobe, Aneke & Boateng, Boateng wants to play for ghana anyway. The first two are the ones that Wenger rates as certain England internationals. Afobe is sick like from the minute you see him a la Wilshere, Aneke is still being covered up by the club, but next year should be used with the under-18s so Arsenal fans will get a idea.
BIG!has anyone got clips of afobe and aneke?

Barring injury or dramatic drop in performance, I reckon the "definites" for South Africa are (in no particular order)Ashley Cole Glen Johnson Joleon Lescott John Terry David Beckham (he will be there, trust) Steven Gerrard Frank Lampard Hargreaves (assuming he gets back into club first team)Theo Walcott Garath Barry HeskeyPeter CrouchWayne RooneyShaun Wright-PhillipsAshley YoungOwen (come on now, he's at man utd and will banging them in for fun)Jermain DefoeJoe Cole (assuming he gets back into club first team)So, that leaves about 3 spaces for outfield players. If they can get at least 10 league games + 10 cup games I can see Welbeck and Wilshire both making the squad.

Barring injury or dramatic drop in performance, I reckon the "definites" for South Africa are (in no particular order)Ashley Cole Glen Johnson Joleon Lescott John Terry David Beckham (he will be there, trust) Steven Gerrard Frank Lampard Hargreaves (assuming he gets back into club first team)Theo Walcott Garath Barry HeskeyPeter CrouchWayne RooneyShaun Wright-PhillipsAshley YoungOwen (come on now, he's at man utd and will banging them in for fun)Jermain DefoeJoe Cole (assuming he gets back into club first team)So, that leaves about 3 spaces for outfield players. If they can get at least 10 league games + 10 cup games I can see Welbeck and Wilshire both making the squad.
Before anything else, no Rio Ferdinand?:lmao:

I reckon theres only 11 nailed on certainties to be on the plane - providing they're fit, not necessarily as a starter but even with an average season they'll surely be in the squad:James, Johnson, Ferdinand, Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Barry, Lampard, Walcott, Heskey, RooneyAre the only nailed on certainties IMO.Leaves 12 places for:2 goalkeepers (Green & Foster/Robinson/Kirkland)2 centre halves (Lescott & Upson/King/Woodgate/Cahill/Davies/Richards/Onuoha)1 fullback (Brown)2 midfielders (most likely two of Beckham/Carrick/Hargreaves/Jenas/Milner)2 wide players (Cole/SWP/Young/Lennon/Downing)2 strikers (Defoe/Cole/Owen/Ashton/Crouch/Bent/Agbonlahor)I don't see Wellbeck getting in but Wilshere hs a good chance if he sees enough football and theres a couple of injuries/losses of form which is always certain to happen

I reckon theres only 11 nailed on certainties to be on the plane - providing they're fit, not necessarily as a starter but even with an average season they'll surely be in the squad:James, Johnson, Ferdinand, Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Barry, Lampard, Walcott, Heskey, RooneyAre the only nailed on certainties IMO.Leaves 12 places for:2 goalkeepers (Green & Foster/Robinson/Kirkland)2 centre halves (Lescott & Upson/King/Woodgate/Cahill/Davies/Richards/Onuoha)1 fullback (Brown)2 midfielders (most likely two of Beckham/Carrick/Hargreaves/Jenas/Milner)2 wide players (Cole/SWP/Young/Lennon/Downing)2 strikers (Defoe/Cole/Owen/Ashton/Crouch/Bent/Agbonlahor)I don't see Wellbeck getting in but Wilshere hs a good chance if he sees enough football and theres a couple of injuries/losses of form which is always certain to happen
correct or very close to it no offence but that other list was garbage, to leave out Ferdinand showed there wasn't to much thought putin unless you have some divine forsight(or unless you heard the same rumours that i did at the start of the summee <_<

sturridge imo what's that arsenal yout saying? tha black kid that trained with Brazilians
Three Arsenal yutes trained with them, and they where all black - Afobe, Aneke & Boateng, Boateng wants to play for ghana anyway. The first two are the ones that Wenger rates as certain England internationals. Afobe is sick like from the minute you see him a la Wilshere, Aneke is still being covered up by the club, but next year should be used with the under-18s so Arsenal fans will get a idea.
BIG!has anyone got clips of afobe and aneke?
Might be somewhere but I doubt it cos the club cover them up, but to kinda show the levels of what I mean Afobe at 14 got 40 goals in 33 games at U-16 level and has already scored 120 goals for the U16s, think he made Guinness World Record books which got him in The Sun cos I think it was Michael Owen's record.He scored 12 goals for the U18s last season, but thats cos they used him as a impact sub, cos he just turned 16 and it would be a bit of a par to the likes of Rhys Murphy, Giles Sunu, Sanchez Watt & Luke Freeman who are all older than him, but even in his cameos you see that he is better than him and could easily take the piss at that level now.

Guest TimeBomb
algeria gona do something this world cup.
this topic is about the football world cup mate
algeria gona be the top african team in the world cup remember i told u