What can I abuse my net connection on?

streets.

An ISP have chosen my yard (along with a few hundred others) for their fibre optic home broadband trials. My connection downloads at speeds I don't even get at work. My average download speed is about 60 Mb/sI haven't really abused it up until now, but I'm now looking to stock up on my movies/tv files. What are the good TV shows and movies to download? (all legally of course). SafeDISCLAIMER-: Anything I download will be legally.

How much you paying for that trial?60 Mbps is some crazy speed especially for the UKplaces like Japan are averaging 100 Mbps +
All free (apart from calls to mobiles)The whole block is doing the trial, the ISP struck a deal with the developers and all the newley built homes had it installed.I find that when I download torrents etc, the speeds are just standard. But when I download from Rapidshare etc I get some mad, mad speeds.

also, I have these "connection ports" all over the yard, plus the ISP gave me a set of wireless routers. So I can be "connected" wherever I am in the house. They are going to install screens to some homes by the front door that will have train/bus timetables plus other local info (like roadworks etc). I'm not getting this in my yard but I've seen it on others.So, what can I download?!

whatever u do download from rapidshare/megaupload premium accountstorrents or other p2p will not benefit you because its seeding from people will normal bb speeds.Entourage season 1-5 if your not already involved. the Wire. Heroes, 24, HD movies and many more is yousignup at www.projectw.org and search away, they have everything.

BT. Just googled them and they are doing further trials in London tis year - ring BT people!

BT is set to conduct more trials of its fibre optic cable networking infrastructure this week.The tests will take place in Muswell Hill in London and Whitchurch in Wales. Over 30,000 homes will be connected to the fibre optic broadband service, which will be channelled through more than 100 street cabinets. BT will be testing data transmission at speeds of up to 40Mbps and a guaranteed minimum speed of 15Mbps.The latest trials put BT one step closer to its goal of connecting ten million homes to its next-generation broadband by 2012. BT's Liv Garfield said: "We think people will be surprised by how competitively we're pricing this."Meanwhile, the firm's David Campbell added: "Very little digging will be involved."BT has ditched its controversial partnership with internet marketing firm Phorm, which caused an outcry from human rights campaigners after secret web monitoring tests were carried out on BT customers.