Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman

PISSED ALL CAPS

4 posts in this topic

Been searching all week but i think i have to concede ive lostmy V5 DocumentsMy Paper Counterpart for drivers licenseand my cbt certificatei swear im f*cked if someone peeled them cos i left them in my bag inside a locker that i didnt lock n thats the last time i remember def seeing them otherwise i might of lost it myself hopefully the latter cos swear thats enough to steal mans identity/ do sum f*ckryi know i can get the other 2 but can i get a new v5 or is that it?

f*ck all of you. no help.whatever<<<<<<<<<im gonna boycott this part of the siteED>>>>Sports>>>>>>HipHop/RnB>>>LovenLife>>>>Grime>>>>>even the big brother room is better then whatever

lol yeah you can get a new V5 i had to get one myself for my last tax.....you can usually go to the post office (one that does tax discs, not all of them do) and get the forms to request a new V5i think theres a charge, send it off back within 2/3 weeksEDIT:http://www.dvla.gov.uk/forms.aspxV62 is the V5

about £17 for a new drivers licences (might be cheaper if just getting the counter part)as for the v5, just ring up and tell them they've spelt your name wrong, that way they'll send you out a new one without payingthen 2 weeks later just call up and say they've mis-spelt it again and give them the right spelling