Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK EVERRYYYTHINGGGGGGGGG

65 posts in this topic

WWHY IS LOVE SO f*ck*ng HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO I DO IT TOMYSLF EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK FOR LOVE, ITS f*ck*ng THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD AT TIMES*COMMITS SUICIDE*

THE EXCUSE SHE GAVE ME WAS SHE HAD JINX IN ER BODY AND CUDNT CONTROLL HERSLEFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all

why do bitches say this... then do the exact samething... then say the same sh*t... im sick of seeing it in bitches facebook updatessame f*ck*ng record by every girl

WTF NO CUS IM f*ckIN IN A MESS

NO....i am myself why would i wanna love myself wots that got sh*t to do with thingshow can she mess my head up sooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do bitches say this... then do the exact samething... then say the same sh*t... im sick of seeing it in bitches facebook updatessame f*ck*ng record by every girl
So right. Not gona lie I have these thoughts at times, but broadcasting them is not the one.

C/S

love costs heartache, loss of appetite, feelings of anger im actually gonna stab up someone tonight

So right. Not gona lie I have these thoughts at times, but broadcasting them is not the one.
bitch i do wot i like

NO....i am myself why would i wanna love myself wots that got sh*t to do with thingshow can she mess my head up sooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because when someone tells you what the correct course of action is, your first response is 'NO'.

well
WWHY IS LOVE SO f*ck*ng HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO I DO IT TOMYSLF EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK FOR LOVE, ITS f*ck*ng THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD AT TIMES*COMMITS SUICIDE*
thats y

TRUE TRUE BUT I FOLLOW MY HEART WITH THINGS WOT I DONT DO IS LISTEN TO MY HEAD MY HEART JUS TAKES OVERITS HARD

C/S

bitch i do wot i like
Give it a month you'll be here ranting over some next girl f*ck*ng with you... you'll say that you've learned your lesson... but within afew months the cycle continues... you fell for the same sh*t... bitches like you never learn from your mistakes... your like them girls that always end up with some man that beats the sh*t out of themthink you and girls are like should be banned from internet... or maybe you should just shut the f*ck up... cos no one cares about your f*ck*ng "relationship" problems

TRUE TRUE BUT I FOLLOW MY HEART WITH EVERYTHING I DO......I CANNOT CHANGE ME
:lol: :lol: :lol: the drama

The word love is used so lightly these days.

i hate you

The word love is used so lightly these days.
FOOTLOCKER NOWGIMMIE UR NUMBER SO I CAN TRACE WHERE U LIVE SO I CAN f*ck U UP I DNT GIV A sh*t IF NO-ONE CARES IM A SELF CENTRED BITCH I DONT CARE BOUT NOTHIN ELSE

i hate you
IMN SURE U DOBUT HEY WHO THE f*ck ARE YOU?