Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilwarrior

best protein shake 2 but NOT ONLINE

17 posts in this topic

why does nobody here use the holland & barrett ones? is there something wrong with them?i use that weider 90 plus protein atm

because body fortress is sh*t, even the americans over at the bb forums say its sh*t.

ive heard of it but im taking muscle milk brah

whats the reason for not buying online? its far cheaper and more choicethat stuff is expensive and i didnt see a spec for it so it could be sh*t

maximuscle is good but pricey, if you've got a job then go buy it.if you're looking for something that will last longer try this:http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/reflex...-whey-2270g.php one of the best whey protein brands here in the uk.but like kahuna said ur better off buying online, MUCH cheaper.so you're safe with any of those two ^^^^^^but remember dont just rely on supplements aswell, u need a good diet with rest and a good routine to build muscle.how old are u btw.

Ive tried loads of different protein shakes, and tbh best one ive used is fromhttp://www.myprotein.co.uk/Choc mint is the sh*t still.. tastes banging, i know u said not online but thought i'd share tbh.

I'm 18, i reckon my diets good, tryna increase on the rest i get, try n get 9 hours a nite?i turn 19 in oct btw