Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Bit Better

Kevin Cossom

8 posts in this topic

This guy is about to be really big. He's been a writer for a bit. Done stuff for Rick Ross, Jeezy (Go Getter), Beanie Sigel, quite a few others. He has his own tracks that are OK. They're here on his myspace...http://www.myspace.com/kevincossomHis biggest track isn't on the net yet. I heard it on DJ Khaled's show on friday in Miami. Was f*ck*ng SICK. Think it's called Relax. I'll drop it soon as I find it somewhere but it's f*ck*ng sick. Featuring Snoop.Just thought I'd let you all know about him so you can be listen up when you next hear his name.

People have finally ripped it from the radio.Kevin Cossom - Relax

Yea ive heard of this guy, first person signed to Danja initseems like he might suffer from the classic...write hits for everyone but yourselfjust listened 2 the tune, sounds good

this is r&b isnt it

didnt know he was the dude on usaul suspect with ross and naskhaled is hyping him up

I'm not 100% about that Usual Suspects thing. I saw it on youtube and nowhere else so decided not to say it.He's big though. He will most likely blow up. Especially with Khaled bumping him the way he is.

Just heard this on Kiss 100 as Swerve had Danja in. That's the first time on UK radio. The second, third, fourth and fifth will all be in quick succession. Next thing you know... BOOM.

Kevin Cossom - Hook Vs. Bridge (Pre-Album) has dropped...hookvsbridge.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1hxgre

I Dare You & My Ex are seeeeeeeeerious!