Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

My SEXBOX has stopped connecting to my PC.

26 posts in this topic

This is why I hate Microsoft sh*t just stops working for no reason.I've been using this for time now to watch videos and that, I have Vista and really need this for when hoes come round.The only recent event I can remember is an update but even for a day after that it was still working.Now all I get is computer not found, however my lappy can still find the xbox because whenever I turn it on it will give the "windows has found an extender etc". :angry:

Edit also how do I check all my rightports are open?I don't want to do that one by one.

Ahh no worried lads I've just tried to run the windows media centre setup thing and for some strange reason it has fully worked this time whereas before it just stopped when it was doing the extender settings.But still, the randomness was jarring.

NOW THE f*ck*ng PIECE OF sh*t KEEPS DISCONNECTINGPROXIMITY IS GOOD IT EVEN SAY THE NETWORK IS STRONGWHYYYYBASICALLY WMC WILL FREEZE FOR A FEW SECONDS THEN TELL ME ENCONTERED ERROR DAH DHA DHATHEN RECONNECT ONLY TO DO THE SAME THING

So how does that work with the 360?And it still cant find my PC out side of WMC FFS.

Once you install it i assume your 360 will detect your PC straight-away.

^_^ Sortedfor some reason my network settings were reset, media sharing was off.

I predict another problem will arise...

Yup WMC is still being a bitch and disconnecting but at least I can view my videos again outside of it.Also is it smart to disable user account control.

Worse comes to worse put the video(s) you wanna watch onto a usb stick and put that in your xbox and you can play the videos that way..

I still think he's better off with Tversity..

Installed TVersity now what?Ahh I see it, safe.

Dunno why man would prefer a Sainbury's Ham and Cheese Sandwich still./Tversity is youuuhttp://tversity.com/download/Haven't heard any complaint's from 360 user's using this.
how did i not know about this before

it allows you to stream from your PC to your 360its like a much better version of WMCEDIT:i think you can stream bbc iplayer aswell not working for me tho

Think you need the Pro version to stream iPlayer.

Sick, Pro version is free, unlimited trial.hmmmm...Iplayer was a bit choppy.

just stopped working for some reasoni hate technologyhow can sh*t just stop working for no reasonedit:fixedjust decided that for some reason the firewall was a problem now

OH FFSNow my pc cant find my xbox

OH FFSNow my pc cant find my xbox
i accidently deleted my 360 as a network locationthat was the f*ck*ng end of mei got it working now, my setup atm is usb to iphone - internet tethering, and 360 to pc via ethernet, i bridged the two connections together after windows found out which one has internet

Smart guy, I wonder if my problems are due to me turning the power off nightly.Or maybe the way I turn off the xbox whilst using the connection.