FAO-: Females who say "men do it, why cant we"

streets.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Equality in the eyes of the law is different from equality with men.It's usually the dumb ones who don't realise this.They get confused between being able to vote, and being able to f*ck 23320598345 men, then go and trash a football stadium, then down 10 pints and piss against a wall.Should have kept them subservient from day 1 tbh.Look at them. Gave em a bit of freedom and society is in chaos.

Agree with what Angela was sayin though, guys run train on girls and it';s disgusting tbh. But obviously being men I don't expect anyone to turn around and say you know what you're right, mabye we should stop preaching and respect ourselves too.but hey that's just me.Not sayin men do it why can't we.Id rather it be we don't do it, so why should you

thats my dog right there,wud love to watch the whore he is schooling die though,same goes for the rest of western women

Of course he's right.Double standards exist. Some of those are advantageous to the men, some to women.But alot of women, can't seem to comprehend this & not enough clued-up men, can articulate it to these women & school them.
they shud of been taught by there whore mothershowever my mixtape soon come

Equality in the eyes of the law is different from equality with men.It's usually the dumb ones who don't realise this.They get confused between being able to vote, and being able to f*ck 23320598345 men, then go and trash a football stadium, then down 10 pints and piss against a wall.Should have kept them subservient from day 1 tbh.Look at them. Gave em a bit of freedom and society is in chaos.
This should be printed and given to everyone in Europe

Agree with what Angela was sayin though, guys run train on girls and it';s disgusting tbh. But obviously being men I don't expect anyone to turn around and say you know what you're right, mabye we should stop preaching and respect ourselves too.but hey that's just me.Not sayin men do it why can't we.Id rather it be we don't do it, so why should you
c/s

Man speaks truth.
I know he has me on ignore - But when does that matter to punky!Man speaks truth about not wifeying a hoe........ What does punky do? WIFEYS THE HOE?!!!my women has a past, but im okay with it! LOLOh my dayz gunna be a gooood day today lol
And this is the same guy who wants to tell me a tattoo is gonna 'filth' up my body, if he dont think his girls past has filthed up her body in unforgivable ways then he is lost. Priorites in all the wrong places.

Man speaks truth.
I know he has me on ignore - But when does that matter to punky!Man speaks truth about not wifeying a hoe........ What does punky do? WIFEYS THE HOE?!!!my women has a past, but im okay with it! LOLOh my dayz gunna be a gooood day today lol
And this is the same guy who wants to tell me a tattoo is gonna 'filth' up my body, if he dont think his girls past has filthed up her body in unforgivable ways then he is lost. Priorites in all the wrong places.
:D

Man speaks truth.
huh? One sec, i wifed a hoe?Lol at these two slags!My gurl had 1 boyfriend before me. You two had 10 before you current bf so allow your bullshit. Dmf allow you and your mixed raced babies tbh. Your a nasty skunk. Not skank but skank bet you have a smelly p*ssy!

Man speaks truth.
huh? One sec, i wifed a hoe?Lol at these two slags!My gurl had 1 boyfriend before me. You two had 10 before you current bf so allow your bullshit. Dmf allow you and your mixed raced babies tbh. Your a nasty skunk. Not skank but skank bet you have a smelly p*ssy!
LOL Your so funny! You just cuss like you know something about people. I can't speak for you knowing about Kaygees past boyfriends. But boy I know i aint been f*ck*ng with ten men previous to my partner now. As for thinking about my p*ssy in any context what so ever f*ck OFF. Punky just cause you claim that she claims she had one boyfriend previous to you doesnt mean anything. Punky you openly admitted on here that your "wifey" had a past! - But your kl with it!

tbh i dont even know why women would want equality when it comes to intercourse.sleeping with 12 mean a year for a women is disgusting.it doesn't work in their favour whatsoever. there's no-one to brag about it to unless you roll with a bunch of slags. it doesn't make you more desirable. and more importantly it leaves you emotionally scared.smh @ living in a world where superhead is giving relationship advice and writing books about keeping your man happy.

this is not the thread to be making virgin mary claims about urselfs or ur partner The issue here is bigger than a mere sexual one. Its a moral one in every sense and establishing some basic dignified respect for humanity, in terms of social interaction, personal hygeine and health awarenessSex is not wrong, as in the act itself, its what we do after that soils our integrity

tbh i dont even know why women would want equality when it comes to intercourse.sleeping with 12 mean a year for a women is disgusting.it doesn't work in their favour whatsoever. there's no-one to brag about it to unless you roll with a bunch of slags. it doesn't make you more desirable. and more importantly it leaves you emotionally scared.smh @ living in a world where superhead is giving relationship advice and writing books about keeping your man happy.