Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tibbius

Someone who had been running from me got caught today

55 posts in this topic

Try get off the train @ finsbury park like i didnt clock her.i hopped off the train real fast, grabbed her round the neck (im a nice guy really) and ended up draggin her up to enfield. I gave her numerous chances to explain herself to which she responded with gas upon gas.long story short, i took her phone, called her husband and told him the deal about his 'daughter', sent out a few slaps, and just left her there and went to work.her husband is coming to meet me later to retrieve the phone and to talk dnai will update once this goes down

LOLHol' on, hol' on.Why is she in your bad books? We know you are always in some f*cked situation black but stories like these require details.

sounds messyhi five myself for not being the husband though

lolol at her husband not showing up with the cast of G.I Joe to deal with the matter

Sick guy, lets hope she aint got a sicko family

when i say im gonna beat that chick.i dont mean, put my tings, in a sister.

Madness, you would make an ideal pimp N/H.

lolol at her husband not showing up with the cast of G.I Joe to deal with the matter
not at all, i just had to tell him his daughter may not be hisbadman talk non permitted

WTF!!!??!!!
Imagine just getting that call. Fuming.

It's a madness. Come like a drama series.+

low barebacking yats these days i was pissed when i caught aids im so glad the witch doctor got rid of it
LMFAO

low barebacking yats these days i was pissed when i caught aids im so glad the witch doctor got rid of it
LMFAO
lmao

LMFAO
lmao
LOOL

lol imagery is powerful drapsing her across the road

when i saw her i got instantly vex, dragged her from finsbury park to enfieldwasnt rampin at all

when i saw her i got instantly vex, dragged her from finsbury park to enfieldwasnt rampin at all
Wait hold on, did you jump off the train, grab her by her neck like a cat, and then put her back on the train towards enfield?LOLIf that is what happened I give you nothing but props.

Wait hold on, did you jump off the train, grab her by her neck like a cat, and then put her back on the train towards enfield?LOLIf that is what happened I give you nothing but props.
LMFAOcreasingcan picture it

basically yesshe was on the same train as me, got off @ finbury park underground, i needed to get off @ seven sisters, so i dragged her back on the tube, and then once @ 7sis, onto an overground train going enfield.she knew she was f*ckedeyes dartin to the leftsweatingshaking"bu-bu-but"

basically yesshe was on the same train as me, got off @ finbury park underground, i needed to get off @ seven sisters, so i dragged her back on the tube, and then once @ 7sis, onto an overground train going enfield.she knew she was f*ckedeyes dartin to the leftsweatingshaking"bu-bu-but"
loooooooooooooollooooooooooooool

Lmaof*ck this sounds like a film, Diary of a mad black man