Someone who had been running from me got caught today

Guest Tibbius

Guest Tibbius

Try get off the train @ finsbury park like i didnt clock her.i hopped off the train real fast, grabbed her round the neck (im a nice guy really) and ended up draggin her up to enfield. I gave her numerous chances to explain herself to which she responded with gas upon gas.long story short, i took her phone, called her husband and told him the deal about his 'daughter', sent out a few slaps, and just left her there and went to work.her husband is coming to meet me later to retrieve the phone and to talk dnai will update once this goes down

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tibbius
lolol at her husband not showing up with the cast of G.I Joe to deal with the matter
not at all, i just had to tell him his daughter may not be hisbadman talk non permitted

lol imagery is powerful drapsing her across the road
when i saw her i got instantly vex, dragged her from finsbury park to enfieldwasnt rampin at all
Wait hold on, did you jump off the train, grab her by her neck like a cat, and then put her back on the train towards enfield?LOLIf that is what happened I give you nothing but props.

lol imagery is powerful drapsing her across the road
when i saw her i got instantly vex, dragged her from finsbury park to enfieldwasnt rampin at all
Wait hold on, did you jump off the train, grab her by her neck like a cat, and then put her back on the train towards enfield?LOLIf that is what happened I give you nothing but props.
LMFAOcreasingcan picture it

Guest Tibbius

basically yesshe was on the same train as me, got off @ finbury park underground, i needed to get off @ seven sisters, so i dragged her back on the tube, and then once @ 7sis, onto an overground train going enfield.she knew she was f*ckedeyes dartin to the leftsweatingshaking"bu-bu-but"

Guest Triple XXX
basically yesshe was on the same train as me, got off @ finbury park underground, i needed to get off @ seven sisters, so i dragged her back on the tube, and then once @ 7sis, onto an overground train going enfield.she knew she was f*ckedeyes dartin to the leftsweatingshaking"bu-bu-but"
loooooooooooooollooooooooooooool