Someone who had been running from me got caught today

Guest Tibbius

basically yesshe was on the same train as me, got off @ finbury park underground, i needed to get off @ seven sisters, so i dragged her back on the tube, and then once @ 7sis, onto an overground train going enfield.she knew she was f*ckedeyes dartin to the leftsweatingshaking"bu-bu-but"
loooooooooooooollooooooooooooool
Tony Black for president.Come like The Running Man when Arnie is making the chick fly to another country. She slyly tries to walk away from his grip and man just yanks her back and keeps it moving.LMAO

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol imagery is powerful drapsing her across the road
when i saw her i got instantly vex, dragged her from finsbury park to enfieldwasnt rampin at all
Wait hold on, did you jump off the train, grab her by her neck like a cat, and then put her back on the train towards enfield?LOLIf that is what happened I give you nothing but props.
Cat_Scruff.jpgOLOLOL

Guest Tibbius

Her husband just came and met me, i handed back the phone, and we've arranged to take a DNA test.he said he always thought something was wrong and wondered if she was mine.most humble in the most disgusting of situations, Hes decided to give her another chance.......i rate him for the patience.the joke is though, shes pregnant again.oh dearmyman better start asking questions

Guest Tibbius
Tony you better make sure you bump this topic when sh*t hits the fan. This has been the most entertaining thing in Whatever for a while.
I always do dont i?

Guest Tibbius
Lame man did all that and didnt rape her where was your head at playboy?
f*ckin the slut is what got me here in the first placemy head was firmly on my shoulders.

Her husband just came and met me, i handed back the phone, and we've arranged to take a DNA test.he said he always thought something was wrong and wondered if she was mine.most humble in the most disgusting of situations, Hes decided to give her another chance.......i rate him for the patience.the joke is though, shes pregnant again.oh dearmyman better start asking questions
sh*t might be mines