Another Documentary on Knife Crime...

Sinister

...this time hosted by a woman I wanna box across the face.

Last year, as chair of Channel 4's Street Weapons Commission, Cherie Booth QC said that the use of guns and knives among young people had become so widespread that she feared for the safety of her own children. Since then, the police and government have taken steps to deal with the problem. But are they doing enough?To answer that question, Cherie joins police patrols on Britain's toughest streets, talks to young offenders behind bars, and visits a pioneering scheme combating Glasgow's violent gang culture.The Street Weapons Commission Report - published in 1998 - set out a series of practical recommendations about what could be done to tackle the problem of street weapons in the UK. But one year on, the problem hasn't gone away and Cherie feels passionately that more must be done.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate that brooke kinsella c*nt. getting her boat back on the tv through an 'anti knife campaign'.
Are you f*ck*ng retarded?Her brother got stabbed for no reason by 3 rudeboys on a 'hype ting' To whoever mentioned it earlier bout the programme bout him i saw it too last night; f*ck*ng joke. Some guy got into a conflict in a bar, went back to get his knife and mates, went back to the bar to find the guy and when they couldnt find him, the roamed the streets looking for someone to stab. Ben kinsella happened to be the unlucky kid who got stabbed 11 times. The killers only got 19 years.

i hate that brooke kinsella c*nt. getting her boat back on the tv through an 'anti knife campaign'.
Are you f*ck*ng retarded?Her brother got stabbed for no reason by 3 rudeboys on a 'hype ting' To whoever mentioned it earlier bout the programme bout him i saw it too last night; f*ck*ng joke. Some guy got into a conflict in a bar, went back to get his knife and mates, went back to the bar to find the guy and when they couldnt find him, the roamed the streets looking for someone to stab. Ben kinsella happened to be the unlucky kid who got stabbed 11 times. The killers only got 19 years.
a black boy was with his mother on walworth road, he went into a costcutter to buy a drink, someone rushed past him at the same time he enteredt the shopnex thing was shots popping off. the boy going in to buy suttin with his mother.....was dead.i have never seen any 'documentaries' about him...this kinsella yout is seen as the 'face of innocence' why? his family have close ties with white gangsters....why?these documentaries do not take into the fact that most of these young brehs are also victims of societythats why she..and her clan can f*ck off. yeah i said f*ck off

R u Dumb.Dey ran down the black yout into his ends after tumping him up. He went and got his boy and a yank, come back and yanked up the kinsella yewt. c*nt deserved it. now The Black yewts doing 19 and has hits out on him and his family. Pissed. All Feds were giving big gangsters mans address to come and slap off some heads. Dem kinsellas are related to the Adam's Batch. Do your f*ck*ng research.

a black boy was with his mother on walworth road, he went into a costcutter to buy a drink, someone rushed past him at the same time he enteredt the shopnex thing was shots popping off. the boy going in to buy suttin with his mother.....was dead.i have never seen any 'documentaries' about him...this kinsella yout is seen as the 'face of innocence' why? his family have close ties with white gangsters....why?these documentaries do not take into the fact that most of these young brehs are also victims of societythats why she..and her clan can f*ck off. yeah i said f*ck off
makes me so angry.i knew the boy that died in costcutter and have never met such a cool yout. But cos hese black he didnt even get no media attention.dese times ben kinsella was on tings. c*nt!

from what i gather, this Walworth murder, the kid was 'caught up in the crossfire' and died (source http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7546536.stm). Ben kinsella was targetted and murdered in cold blood for no reason. Im not saying its any less tragic, but the kinsella murder had different motives behind it. Theres also the fact that his sister is a former Eastenders actress so has a bigger voice than your average joe when it comes to raising awareness about gun/knife crime. and about 'thats why she..and her clan can f*ck off. yeah i said f*ck off'what the f*ck is wrong with you??