What would happen to you if you shouted at your mother?

Guest Parrist 2.0

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know i wouldnt do it though seen a few friends try it with their parents while pissed off and get put in their place swiftlybut overall parents that dont even need to hit their kids in response to rudeness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leave their kids feeling guilty as f*ck after it with a few words and a look.

lol..

Not shout at her but have schooled her when she makes fundamental mistakes on the computer
C/S lmfao, when its time to use abit of technology, authority nicely switches handsi thought race would come up early on page 2 but woofanother reason why this is the best stand up ever.

dont know i wouldnt do it though seen a few friends try it with their parents while pissed off and get put in their place swiftlybut overall parents that dont even need to hit their kids in response to rudeness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leave their kids feeling guilty as f*ck after it with a few words and a look.
c/sI think my mum would just give me the silent treatment. Ever since the Doctor told her about her high blood pressure, silent treatments have become her main form of punishment, and beatings are saved for special occaissions.

Not shout at her but have schooled her when she makes fundamental mistakes on the computer
On a weekly basis now, we're both adults and we let each other know when we've gone wrong
shouting wastes energysilence>>>
Just about to say this Shouting doesn't solve anything unless your talking to someone who's hard of hearing and she aint that old yet.
she wouldnt do anything , but i would feel like sh*t for a while
How old are you lot?
im all for respect for the mother but some of you lot need to grow a pair.
I cant c/s these last 3 enough especially the last 1.people are going on like there back in school when your fully grown with kids of your own you still gonna be shook of your mum breaking your nose for saying the wrong thing sometimes i think people are over-exaggerating or jus plain gassing about the reactionsshouting isn't the worse thing you can do to someone by any stretch of the imagination

c/sI think my mum would just give me the silent treatment. Ever since the Doctor told her about her high blood pressure, silent treatments have become her main form of punishment, and beatings are saved for special occaissions.
LOL llow getting the look of disappointment then she just leaves the room without saying a word. leave you thinking wtf, then the guilt kicks in

All the mix race youts on my estate used to swear at there white mums lmaoIm doing this by purpose but it is also true.
lol trust, some white people i know talk to they mum like crap
:lol: :lol: My boy's friend was telling us how he had beef with his marge, about how she cooked some food he didn't like and man spazed out and dashed the plate on food of the floor and stated grilling mumzie about how the food was f*ck*ng shie ect, me and boy just looked at him like bad times

I can see why most blackman are scared of there mothers... one time i was waiting for a bredjrin he was like come in ill be 2 mins so i was waiting in the hallway... I was just mindin my own then his mother comes out living room and looks at me with a disgusted cold stare... there was just a uncomfortable silence... i was bare scared... then she just kisses her teeth and closed the door...I feel for you man