Batman:Arkham Asylum

RYDER.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These riddles are killing meI dont like the way you find themshould of used the ghostbusters pk meter system
yea there killin me only got one & that was the 1st one
lol nah im used to it nowgot over 10 now*spoiler*there is one f*cked on in some medical room where you need to stand in the right place and have your detective mode on to clock it its a dot on one level and the rest of a question mark on the other floor that you need to blow through with your spray explosive.took me about an hour to find it

completed it on normal this evening75%sick sick sick game, 9/10
is da game short?
not short at alli reckon if you completed the game, found every riddler icon, solved every riddle and found every coded message you would be on to about 25-30 hours game play

riddles are piss easy, vowed to do them all without using walkthroughs nowgot 85 dne so far im im at 20% in, im sure im gonna have to track back because i clocked some when i couldnt open wall mounted vents, and i still cant blow up walls out of my reachwhos been clocking those riddler question marks those are tircky

coded message?loli guess that comes later in the story?lolthis game is too immenselolwhen the downloadable content comes out lolsdfsegvsr
sorry, you know those messages you find by the bloke who founded the asylum...with the scarab beetle on the front of them

diptochowdhury (14 hours ago) Show Hide 0Marked as spamReply | Spamlolred1shaf (2 days ago) Show Hide 0Marked as spamReply | Spamyour the rubishest player i've ever seenHASBROFILMS (2 days ago) Show Hide -2Marked as spamReply | Spamwow you suck at this gameshaaban103noble (2 days ago) Show Hide 0Marked as spamReply | Spamdude you dont know where to god962831 (2 hours ago) Show Hide 0Marked as spamReply | SpamI'm going to start crying if this guy wanders this aimlessly in the rest of these videos.funoffan (1 day ago) Show Hide+2Marked as spamReply | Spamhate to see batman wandering around like idiot
lol